Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Trump Speech Sends DUmmies Into Deep Angry Depression



It is the worst of times. It is the worst of times. Early last November the DUmmies were absolutely SURE that Donald Trump would lose the election. In fact they even LOOKING FORWARD TO RUBBING IT IN. That's how sure they were. And then the election came and...utter shock. However, it wasn't until Trump's speech last night to a joint session of Congress when it really sunk in that Trump is HERE TO STAY and they have to endure him until January 20, 2025. In fact February 28, 2017 is already being called "The Night the Democrat Party Died." That prospect has sent them into a deep angry depression reflected in the very title of this thread, I f***ing hate him. Their helpless rage is also fueled by the knowledge they won't admit aloud...yet: the Democrat party is THROUGH. They are in the process of self-marginalization that by the end of the Trump Era they will go the way of the Whigs. I look for the Democrats to go full Trotsky after suffering yuuuuge losses in the 2018 midterms and after the 2020 election...hello Whigs! So let us now watch the DUmmies rage helplessly in a deep, deep funk in Bolshevik Red while the the commentary of your humble correspondent, enjoying the self-destruction of what will soon become the FORMER Democrat party, is in the [brackets]:

I f***ing hate him.

[Of course. Donald Trump has completely DESTROYED your world. You thought that Hillary's "certain" victory would mean the ultimate victory for leftwing lunacy in America and now the left is shattered. The Democrats soon to become the new Whigs.]

I hate him with the white hot passion of a thousand suns. I'm sorry DU. I try not to hate but my fury and anger are fierce and undeniable. I found myself wishing his head would explode on camera.

[May I relay your thoughts to the Secret Service, DUmmie bunnies? I repeat DUmmie bunnies. Oh, you're just one letter away from the FUnniest blog on the web.]

I f***ing hate hate him.

[Hate week in DUmmieland...to be extended for almost 8 years.]

Edit: now that it's the next day and I've had some time to think... yep. Still hate him. Glad I'm not alone. I'd lose my shit if not for this place.

[Are you sure? Have you checked your diaper? Now on to the other utterly depressed and incurably bitter DUmmies...]

You're in good company.

[Correct. All the rest of the DUmmies are now in a state of helpless rage.]

I was screaming at my puter. Mr. Bunnies was not impressed. I just couldn't f***ing take it. Lies lies lies. Omg.

[It's going to last until 1/20/2025 so enjoy, DUmmie BUnnies.]

My grand-dog luna was worried about me as I yelled at the TV!

[As with his tic, your grand-dog is also a luna-tic.]

I watched re runs of old sitcoms. I loathe this ugly, ignorant, repulsive slimebag. My doctor has upped my blood pressure medications, since my bp spiked over this fiasco. I disliked W, but tRump is a total bottom of the barrel scumbag. The man is seriously mentally challenged.

[If you don't get a heart attack first, the bile in your stomach will disolve you at the waist.]

I can feel it eating at me. The anger is just so goddamn strong. I didn't want to watch it but I'm a politics junkie so I feel like I didn't have a choice. As it went on, the hate justice compounded. I'm not optimistic about the near future.

[Psst! DUmmie BUnnies. You also shouldn't be optimistic about the distant future since 1/20/2025 will mark the inauguration of President Pence.]

A friend in the clergy joked about "taking one for the team" she despises him so much.

[Is she in the First Church of Goddess Gaia?]

I can't stand the sight of him or the sound of his voice. He enrages me! I can literally feel my blood pressure rise whenever I see him. I become physically sick to my stomach.

[Highly acidic bile does that to you.]

It's only been a month. Worst case is 4 more years of this shit. What the f**k are the sane of us supposed to do?

[Wrong. Worst case for you is the most LIKELY case: 8 more years.]

Hate+Anger equals motivation. Not entirely a bad thing.

[Hate+Anger equals comedy. An entirely hilarious thing.]

I feel like a hostage. I swear, every day I wake up in the morning with the vague feeling that "surely this ISN'T happening." "This is gotta be a bad dream." "This CAN'T actually be happening." Sadly, it IS.

[Think of yourself as living inside a computer simulation entirely designed for the amusement of DUmmie FUnnies readers.]

Never have I so violently disliked a human being as I do this one (I guess he's human). I refuse to hear his voice. I refuse to watch his speeches. I just read a mystery novel tonight and then checked in here to find out what lies and atrocities he's telling the world now. I don't even like seeing his picture, but that's unavoidable. My best friend and I refuse to even use his name. And here I am a Buddhist. He's forcing me to go back to square one in my spiritual practice. I guess that's the best I can say for him, and I don't even feel like saying that.

[It's going to be a fun EIGHT years for you.]

The night of the election night was perhaps the worst night of my life. Now Trump is president, I fear for the future of every life on this planet. I don't think I could survive four years.

[The Heaven's Gate mothership will be waiting for you on Election Night 2020.]

Yes, he brings a hate from my inner being I didn't even realize could happen. At 72 years old, I've witnessed a lot of people and events that have brought forth a feeling of 'hate', but nothing compares to this. If life and the very planet itself lives through his tyranny, we'll never be the same again. I have never really feared turning on the so-called 'news', but I haven't watched any t.v. since Nov. 8, except the Animal Planet and my calming Music Choice channel. My heart just aches for those that will be harmed far more than me and am thankful that I'm almost out of here.

[Another DUmmie with a reservation for the Heaven's Gate mothership.]

I thought my anger would abate, but it hasn't. Not even a little bit. It is getting stronger.

[Every day. In every little way. My derangement grows stronger and stronger.]

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ding, dong the witch is dead!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Night the Democrat Party Died."

Indeed. Americans watched the Democrat Party die politically last evening. The African-Americans, Hispanics and Democrat white-clad females did themselves and their political party not one iota of good last might. In fact, they looked like they just came back from a meeting of the Women’s Auxiliary of the KKK.

Those women need to be reminded that during the eight years of obama not one of them lifted one finger to better and improve the lives of American Blacks, Latinas and poor White women. The Congressional Black Caucus and NAACP are an absolute joke - filling their own bottomless pockets with taxpayer gold, as quickly as they could.

Once, the Democratic Party wanted to put a man on the moon. Now they just want to put a man in the women’s restroom.

9:32 PM  
Blogger ROSELINE DAVIDSON said...

I'm Olivia Megan from United State,I'm happy that my husband is back into my life after 2 years of divorce, Dr.AKHERE brought my husband back today and i am so excited. I got DR AKHERE email online when a lady was testifying about the strong spell caster who restored her marriage then I said to myself since he helped her, he can also help me,so i emailed him and told him the pain that I was going through,and he told me what to do and i did it,Then he did an urgent Love spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came back home and with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to DR AKHERE. Our family is complete again. If you are going through Divorce/Broke-up since DR AKHERE helped me, he can also help you..email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ,Thank you DR AKHERE for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me.
Email him: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

3:45 AM  
Blogger Dora Solomon said...

My husband is a very rich and welding man. we make the money together few month later, he started hooking up with bad friends. on my noted he was having an affair with another woman the family lawyer call me an asked me if me and my husband had a miss-understanding because my husband has change the name writing on the wile. he took everything we have to his girlfriend, meaning that i don’t have any share in the family. i was frustrated and discourage. until a friend of my advice me to visit a spell caster so that all my problems will been solve within 48 hours then i contacted the spell caster she introduce to me. Dr Akhigbe (akhigbespellhome@gmail.com) spell-caster, Dr Akhigbe promise that every thing will been alright. few weeks later my husband came back home, on his kneels begging, asking me to forgive and forget about the past and face the future ahead. right now i am in full control of my husband access.a big thanks to Dr Akhigbe who bring back my husband. If you have same problem kindly contact Dr Akhigbe via email. (akhigbespellhome@gmail.com) WHATSAPP +2349035428122

10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

شركة رش مبيدات بجدة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجدة

1:26 PM  
Blogger Mrs. McCarthy Juan said...

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE FINANCE COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

I am Mrs,Leores J Miguel by name, I live in United State Of America, who have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online between November last year till July this year but i thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year 2020 and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me and my friends but however this lending firm is BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) gave me 2% loan which amount is $900,000.00 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are fast and unique. {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen} can also help you with a legit loan offer. He Has also helped some other colleagues of mine. If you need a genuine loan without cost/stress he his the right loan lender to wipe away your financial problems and crisis today. BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Call/Text: +1(415)630-7138 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

When it comes to financial crisis and loan then BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Leores Miguel direct you Good Luck....

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home