Thursday, February 02, 2017

"Anyone else having a mental health crisis over this administration?"


The DUmmies are going out of their minds (actually they have already achieved that state) and they are blaming Donald Trump for their mental imbalance. This is actually one of the FUnniest threads ever as you can tell just by its title: Anyone else having a mental health crisis over this administration? In fact it is so funny that rather than my usual pontifications, let's go right to it. As usual the crazed rants of the mentally disabled DUmmies are in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, guiding your way through DUmmieland with a butterfly net, is in the [brackets]:

Anyone else having a mental health crisis over this administration?

[Would you like a coupon for Happy Times FUnny Farm?]

I've gotta admit, a big part of why I so desperately wanted Hillary to win was because I knew I wasn't mentally healthy enough for the level of persistent resistance that is required of us now. I was barely holding it together with anxiety and depression under Obama's presidency when life was "easy," and now every day is a constant battle just to keep the country's collective head above water. Not that I thought Hillary's presidency would be perfect, and I could just lay back knowing everything was puppies and rainbows in my government, but I could trust her to use good judgment and protect my and my fellow citizens' freedoms to her fullest potential.

[Please keep your head out of plastic laundry bags on Election Night 2018.]

I don't know what to do. I'm not just upset and angry; that would be normal. I feel like my entire body is shutting down. I can hardly think straight. I'm having nonstop migraines. I sleep through my alarm because I don't have the strength to force myself to get out of bed when I need to anymore. I tried going to a therapist last year post-election, and she dismissed my concerns as pretty trivial (I can't try finding another one now before anyone suggests it b/c mental health costs are higher under my new insurance plan that went into effect the beginning of this year). No one understands how much this election meant to me. It seems like it was "just an election" to everyone, including that therapist I went to, so there's no point trying even to talk to people about how it's affecting me. If anything, the second the election comes up, family and friends jump on an opportunity to tell me how terrible of a candidate Hillary was and how naive I was for supporting her, and I'm just thinking, "You have no idea how much her campaign meant to me, and you're shitting on one of the few things that gave me hope the past year to my face. Thanks."

[So you can't afford mental health costs because of Obamacare and you're all depressed about President Trump?]

I feel guilty every time I don't participate in a protest or don't read up on some new disastrous news story. Yet I feel like I can't participate in everything or even a lot of resistance efforts without literally dying. I felt like I was dying in the parking lot before I marched the day after the inauguration. I dunno, I just really feel like I won't survive fighting this shit for four years. I want to do my part in resisting normalizing, but my body and mind won't stop fighting against me. I knew this would happen if he won.

[If you somehow survive the next four years, you can look forward to doing it all over again for President Trump's SECOND term. And now to your fellow depressed DUmmies...]

Nah, i was already there.

[DUmmie CentralMass is certifiably insane and he's got the papers to prove it.]

I truly believe that we are all in mortal danger, but I am not going to let Trump take over my life.

[That's going to be tough since he has already taken over what's left of your mind.]

I wake up each morning and the first thing is a jolt and anxious thought of what he might have done during my sleep. Can't sleep at night now.

[Would you like melatonin pills? I got like a 10 year supply FREE via coupons and I rarely use them. Less so now that we have President Trump.]

I'm back in therapy myself and it is a lifeline during these dark days. Sounds like the therapist you saw is a tool. I'm sorry! This was more than election and anybody who doesn't see that is not entitled to your trust, money or time. Please dont give up. There are some good mental health providers out there. Our lives have been turned upside down. This is awful. That fact bears respect.

[Did your therapist give you a leather strap to bite down on during your Rubber Room visits?]

I am seeing a psychiatrist myself and he told me his other patients were also all talking about the negative health effects they have from the outcome of the election...and are still having problems after the inaugural and the disastrous first week of Trump's regime.

[Lemmings Cliff for you before the year is through.]

A lot of people were grieving right after the election and a lot of them are doing much better now. But grieving is a very personal experience and we all move through it at our own speed.

[Skinner was grieving over the loss of all that Clinton Cash.]

I'm looking for a local support group and if I can't find one, I may start one.

[DUmmies Unhinged by Trump.]

Hillary worked her ass off while that arrogant, lazy fuck got to waltz in to the White House with zero effort.

[And spending HALF the money!]

My boyfriend suggested I see a psychiatrist..... I've apparently crossed the line from depression to full on psychosis..... and that's a lot to take from a man who is diagnosed with schizophrenia, though my red eyes, swollen throat, and bruised knuckles tell me he may be right. I haven't been ME since November, and it seems to be getting worse. I could just not watch the news, or listen to NPR, and delete all my apps, but what would life be? Blissful ignorance? I just can't. So instead I'm addicted to a masochistic lifestyle

[You're a masochist so if your boyfriend is a sadist it should be a dream relationship.]

I am wrecked and ruined. I have moments or maybe a few hours when I'm not, but overall, I can't imagine that my psyche or inner self or whatever will ever be able to breathe again until this unending serious of smacks upside my head STOP. Just STOP.

...I am angry one moment, cross-eyed exhausted the next, then I'm on fire, then I'm homicidal, then I can't believe what just happened, then I am so deeply moved by the beauty and splendor that The People manifest, both here and across the planet...rinse, repeat, ad infinitum.

[Or ad lithium. Repeat over and over and over again until you see the rabid foam start to dry up.]

So much is wrong. I'm going to find a doctor who prescribes ketamine. I've tried just about everything else. It is worth trying something new at this point. So depressed. Damn. I hope you feel better soon. I hope we all feel better. Damn.

[I looked up ketamine on Wikipedia and found this: " It induces a trance-like state while providing pain relief, sedation, and memory loss."]

I do have to suppress my urge to kill on an hourly basis... Because the voices in my head tell me that everyone is guilty, so everyone should pay the penalty

[DUmmie Blue Tires is definitely a candidate for the No Fly list.]

I am already experiencing burnout. Moreover, I suffer from anxiety and trauma and Trump's deliberate encouragement of the far right has me feeling anxious a lot. What's more, it's really an assault on anyone who has been the victim of far right crimes or hate or discrimination. Trump is flipping the bird at a lot of hurt people. Surely he knows how many hateful people support him.

[Perhaps you should put an ad seeking a Safe Space rental on CraigsList.]

A hand full of Xanax washed down with a little whiskey and it all seems okay again.............thud!!!

[Maker's Mark?]

Also I have to spend 8 hours everyday with coworkers who voted for Trump, and they aren't regretting their votes yet. I hate that I have to be anywhere near them.

[Xanax and whiskey at your next office party?]

I have anxiety and depression - have since I was a teenager. I have been toying with the idea of going back to my psychiatrist and therapist, because it's bad since this horror story started to unfold in November, but I'm worried that I'll get the same reaction that you're relating. I don't care for being dismissed - especially by professionals who should be able to understand that this is affecting people like us badly.

[Xanax and whiskey is cheaper than a shrink.]

12 Comments:

Blogger Cyber Liberty said...

Constantly suppressing urges to kill? Listening to voices? I see on TV it's getting worse.

If these idiots decide to act out, don't they know where the 300 Million or so guns are?

1:38 PM  
Anonymous The ULTIMATE Man said...

Unfreakingbelievable.....

4:41 PM  
Anonymous HoosierHemi said...

I'm actually enjoying the complete meltdown of the Left more than I am the fact that Trump actually won.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Apu Mridha said...


Hey,
Thanks for sharing such an amazing and informative post. Really enjoyed reading it. :)


Apu

Medical Claims Management

3:08 PM  
Blogger alicetaylor said...

Very good post. I certainly love this website. Keep writing!

sunfrog

11:04 PM  
Anonymous jogos friv 2018 said...

Danke, dafur dass Ihr jeden Tag mit uns die Hl. Messe gefeiert habt, fur all die Reparaturen im ganzen Haus Jeux De Friv Juegos Friv fur Euere Bereitschaft Juegos Friv Jogos Friv Juegos Friv immer zur Verfugung zu stehen Juegos Geometry Dash Juegos Twizl Twizy Juegos Twizl Danke, dass Sie Ihr Muhen um den Aufbau des Leibes Christi mit uns teilten.

10:02 PM  
Blogger لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

شركة واحة الخليج بجدة ومكة ورابغ والطائف الشركة الأولى والأفضل في خدمات نقل العفش بجدة اذا كنت تريد الحفاظ على الاثاث الخاص بك فلا بد من ان تتصل على الفور على الرقم التالي 0555583146 رقم شركتنا اولى شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بجدة
لدينا افضل العمالة الماهرة والمدربة على نقل العفش بدون حدوق اي خسائر للعميل كل مايهمنا هو ارضاء العملاء وكسب ثقتهم لا تترددوا في التواصل معنا
من اهم خدماتنا :
افضل شركة نقل اثاث رخيص برابغ
شركات نقل عفش برابغ
شركة نقل عفش برابغ عمالة فلينيية

8:57 AM  
Blogger لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

شركة واحة الخليج بجدة ومكة ورابغ والطائف الشركة الأولى والأفضل في خدمات نقل العفش بجدة اذا كنت تريد الحفاظ على الاثاث الخاص بك فلا بد من ان تتصل على الفور على الرقم التالي 0555583146 رقم شركتنا اولى شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بجدة
لدينا افضل العمالة الماهرة والمدربة على نقل العفش بدون حدوق اي خسائر للعميل كل مايهمنا هو ارضاء العملاء وكسب ثقتهم لا تترددوا في التواصل معنا
من اهم خدماتنا :
افضل شركة نقل اثاث رخيص برابغ
شركات نقل عفش برابغ
شركة نقل عفش برابغ عمالة فلينيية

8:59 AM  
Blogger ROSELINE DAVIDSON said...

I'm Olivia Megan from United State,I'm happy that my husband is back into my life after 2 years of divorce, Dr.AKHERE brought my husband back today and i am so excited. I got DR AKHERE email online when a lady was testifying about the strong spell caster who restored her marriage then I said to myself since he helped her, he can also help me,so i emailed him and told him the pain that I was going through,and he told me what to do and i did it,Then he did an urgent Love spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came back home and with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to DR AKHERE. Our family is complete again. If you are going through Divorce/Broke-up since DR AKHERE helped me, he can also help you..email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ,Thank you DR AKHERE for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me.
Email him: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

3:46 AM  
Blogger Evermolpro said...

Thanks for sharing information with all of us . Who visit your website . good work and great stuff .
Website Designing Company in Noida

11:32 AM  
Blogger About Us said...

really infomative and eduvcative article thanks publisher for sharing this info with us character voice generator
whatsaup flippzilla

11:39 PM  
Anonymous ThApp Developers in Chennaiank you very nice sharing. said...

Thank you very nice sharing.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home