Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Debbie Does Dullness: Wasserman Weasels on Wisconsin

DNC Spinmeistress Debtie Wassername Shills

DNC SpokesDuNCe Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been using weasel words to speak about the upcoming Wisconsin recall election. Wasserman Schultz (apparently her hyphen is broken) is in a Dem dilemma.  On the one hand, Debbie's got to put on a happy face about their chances in Wisconsin and the glorious nationwide victory that that will portend for November. On the other hand, privately, Debbie knows the Democrats are losing Wisconsin and are in big trouble for November. So now when she has to speak about the significance of the Wisconsin recall election, Wasserman is trying to cover her wass.

What is Debbie to do? Should Wassername Shills sound enthusiastic and excited about Wisconsin? Or should the Spinmeistress downplay the recall election, in case the Rethugs win? And should the Head DuNCe pour money into a losing cause? If she doesn't, she'll hear it from the progs and the union bosses.

Then there's the national aspect of this. If the Dems lose Wisconsin in June, it will not bode well for them in November. Debtie knows she'll have a hard time selling the Debtocrats and Baroke Obama this fall.

So Debbie is caught between Barack and a hard place. This is why Wasserman is weaseling on Wisconsin.

The DUmmies, true to form, are blaming Debbie for this mess. She's too centrist, too dull, too tepid and timid. That's the standard explanation for all Democrat failure, i.e., not being radical-left progressive enough. As we see in this THREAD, "Debbie Wasserman Schultz: ‘There Aren’t Going To Be Any Repercussions’ If Walker Wins In Wisconsin."

So let us now watch the DUmmies drub Debbie, in Recall Red, while the commentary of your humble guest correspondent, Charles Henrickson, wondering when the Democrats will recall HER, is in the [brackets]:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz: ‘There Aren’t Going To Be Any Repercussions’ If Walker Wins In Wisconsin

[Translation: "We're going down in flames, but I've got to pretend things are looking up for November."]

“It’s an election that’s based in Wisconsin. It’s an election that I think is important nationally because Scott Walker is an example of how extreme the tea party has been when it comes to the policies that they have pushed the Republicans to adopt,” Wasserman Schultz said. “But I think it’ll be, at the end of the day, a Wisconsin-based election. . . .”

[Debbie Does Doublespeak.]

Get her THE F*** out of that position. . . . how can she make a stupid statement like that?

[She's a Democrat. She's STUCK on stupid.]

If the folks in Wisconsin don't know the stakes in this election and re-elect that scumbag, they get what they deserve. And, no, the world will continue to spin. . . .

[As will Debbie.]

Rachel Maddow . . . might be a better choice for that position.

[Rachel likes to be on top.]

Sometimes I really wonder about Debbie, is she just clueless, or is it something else?

[To ask the question is to answer it.]

We need to see her eat her words!

[The taste of weasel, on both sides of her mouth.]

Even Cher, a supporter of Wasserman, tweeted her last week, saying if she did not get involved, she would lose respect for her.

[And the tweet goes on . . . the tweet goes on . . .]

It means heads are gonna roll in Wisconsin Dem circles.

[Cheeseheads will roll.]

It means we need HOWARD DEAN back.

[YEEEEEAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!]

she's got her head up her ass. Saying this means nothing???????

[Actually, she's covering her wass.]

Debbie does - something or other. Disappointment for one thing.

[Debbie Does Dullness.]

she's been a TOTAL disappointment. Utterly useless.

[Debbie Downer.]

Can we throw her out, early, if Wisconsin goes down? Or are we stuck with her through the end of her DNC term?

[Start a petition and have a recall election.]

Jesus Debbie...Sometimes I think the moose in your hair sinks into your brain.

[I thought it was Palin that had moose in her hair.]

That is mousse not moose. . . . Personally I think she has Bat Sh*t in her hair.

[Moonbat sh*t.]

"moose"? As in Bullwinkle?

[No, dahlink, as in "mousse and curl."]

I'm a little less impressed every time she speaks.

[But what about her hair? Isn't that impressive?]

If the Democratic Party can't be effective in Wisconsin, where can they succeed?

[France. Go there.]

What an idiot. How the hell did she become head of the DNC?

["Idiot" was one of the boxes on the application.]

The DNC is useless.

She's f***ing delussional!

f*** her.... she's another phony democrat. . . .

[DNCing With The Slurs.]

What are you on, Debbie? And can I have some?

[Debbie Does Doobies.]

7 Comments:

Anonymous Corona said...

The nearer your Head & Shoulders the more you're slip sliding away.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous The JUDGE said...

See that look on Debbie The Moonbat's face in that photo?

That's the look that will be on the face of Troglatwit, the worthless son of a worthless fucking bastard as well as every other Moonbat after Election Day. It will swiftly be replaced by a look of blind rage similar to that of a five year old child when you take away his toys for being bad.

I can't wait to see that.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

Debbie is the best Democrat spokesperson the Republicans could hope for. Incoherent, self-contradictory, buffoonish and a little bit nutty. She's perfect.

3:09 PM  
Blogger TANSTAAFL said...

I prefer the term "spokesweasel"

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Clone of Troglaman said...

I are Troglaman. Me am brilliant.

Me know if you not DSA you am racist GOP because me am brilliant.

I are genius because me can babble DSA groupthink. Me claim all posters from DSA on FOX News Website am GOP racists like good Moonbat genius.

Me know me can make perfect claim when you say KKK from DSA by calling you racist.

I are genius because me know only racists will vote against my god, Obamassiah. Me know true smart people vote to screw America because Obamassiah will make paradise because he am brilliant like I are.

Me not care if economy sucks for you or how much country in debt because my god Obamassiah will make paradise. Me will be happy while am sad and will suffer like you should.

Me am genius because you am all stupid because me say you am and you am racists.

Me love KayInMaine...she am brilliant like me am. I are genius so me know KayInMaine am genius.

Me love Misty Rowan because are I are brilliant like Misty are.

Me love Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. She am brilliant. I are brilliant. She think like me so me know she genius which means you am stupid for not knowing she am brilliant.

My god, Obamassiah, will win landslide. DSA will win landslide and my god, Obamassiah will make me paradise.

You am stupid racist for not believing and thinking like I.

You worship Obamassiah like I are and you be spared not living in paradise.

I are Troglaman. Me am brilliant.

I are Troglaman. Me am brilliant.

7:04 PM  
Blogger 98ZJUSMC said...

It means we need HOWARD DEAN back.

ROFL...ROFL...ROFL....

Trogladouches' protologist.

I have seen this mentioned on two other boards. Damn, that's just frickin' funny......

5:23 AM  
Blogger 98ZJUSMC said...

protologist = proctologist

duh.

Close enough for size hole he loves to search.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home