Monday, May 10, 2010

Pied Piper Pitt TOMBSTONED!!!!!

Pied Piper Pitt has been Tombstoned! I repeat. Pied Piper Pitt has been TOMBSTONED from DUmmieland. DUmmie Administrator EarlG EXPLAINS:

For the record

Last night Will Pitt repeatedly threatened another member with physical violence. After the moderators deleted those messages he sent the threats again to the member via private message, during which he challenged the member to report his behavior to the moderators, implying that he would not be held accountable for his actions.

We don't enjoy banning people, particularly people who have been here a long time. WilliamPitt left us absolutely no choice in this matter. This is entirely his own fault and responsibility.

Locking.

And what were the details of this epic battle? First we find some of the details from missing DUmmie threads as recorded for posterity over at the CONSERVATIVE CAVE:

WTF?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph

This must be a mistake.

I was just reading his post about ending the recession and noticed his journal link was missing....

Anybody know anything?

[Yes. Apparently Wee Willie threatened death upon a fellow DUmmie for the high crime of mocking Mumsie aka DUmmie Raven.]

I thought he was one of the rocks of DU!!

[A rock Pitt.]

This has to be some sort of mistake, He has been a valuable contributor to the DU community and we would be less for his parting

[Willie, We Hardly Knew Ye.]

You ******* piece of shit
From: WilliamPitt
Date: May-09-10 03:34 PM
Just to make sure you see this before it gets deleted, here you go:

[Fragments collected from the battlefield...]

Explain how you have the time and money to post to DU from your ******* car, you poor ******* victim.

Leave my mother out of your comments, or meet me in the street, you ****.

[LEAVE RAVEN ALONE!!!!!]

Period. End of file. Do it again, I ******* dare you.

Yes, I ******* said it. Let the mods delete this. I ******* hope you read it first, you piece of shit.

**** you. I'll PM you my address. Say that shit to my face. I swear to God, any time, anywhere.

[High noon at Bukowski's?]

Any chance you're anything other than a chickenshit ****?

I promise I will drop you if we ever meet.

I ******* promise.

[Does this not sound like Will is PUI? Posting Under the Influence.]

Be sure to share this with the Mods.

If you dare, say that shit to my face. I am not hard to find.

You suck. And I will wipe you out if I ever get the chance.

Share this with the mods, please.

[Note that Pitt's wrath is aimed at DUmmie bobolink. Will the two come to blows? More info on the Clash of the Titans over at Pitt's FaceBook PAGE...]

I have apparently been banned or suspended from DemocraticUnderground. Waiting to hear which; I can't log on to find out. Frankly, I deserve either and/or both. I went off on one of the resident DU douchebags because they threw my mother in my face, but I challenged them to a fistfight without realizing I was talking to a woman. Stay tuned.

[LOL! All the macho posturing by Pitt which got him tombstoned from DUmmieland was due to a fight with a woman. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!]

damn, man. that sucks. i will go over and register and peep out wtf is going on. what'd they do to your mom? i'm confused.

[Oops!]

Don't get into it, you won't find anything out. I have emails into the Admins, and I assume they'll tell me soon enough. Someone pulled the Mom card in a thread of mine and I went ballistic, challenged them to a fistfight...before discovering that I was speaking to a woman. Not cool. The person in question sucks, but threats of violence against anyone are not kosher, especially if the person in question isn't a guy.

That is insane ! You were one of founding members & the first big STAR. Oh Fa Crissakes!?

[Sniff! The good always get tombstoned young.]

P.S. I deserved it. I got PISSED and went to my keyboard, which is always always always a bad idea.

[Remember Pitt, never Post Under the Influence of alcohol. PUI.]

Or to say it another way: If they don't want you, F*#k 'em.

To Toby: I care because I've been a member for almost 10 years. And because I threatened to beat the shit out of a woman without realizing who I was talking to. Not my finest moment.

[Perhaps not your finest moments but definitely one of your FUnniest moments, Will.]

I had this coming. I blew my top and went off on this person in a way that was totally inappropriate. That person still sucks big fat f*cking rocks, but I was waaaaaay in the wrong.

[Please let me back in DUmmieland so I can post another hockey puck geopolitical theory. Please! PRETTY PLEASE!!!]

So you'll be kissing Skinner's arse, and get yourself unpizza'ed and coming back then eh?

David Tesler: Please don't f*cking test me, OK?

[Please don't take note of my pathetic groveling. Oh, and to Skinner... PUHLEASE LET me back into DUmmieland. I have no life outside of DUmmieland...and Bukowski's.]

[And now my favorite comment posted on Pitt's Facebook page mainly because it was posted by MEEEEEE!!!]

Thanx for the many laughs over the years, Will. You have provided comedy gold for the DUmmie FUnnies...including this thread which is being DUFUed.

18 Comments:

Blogger GeronL said...

It was great fun actually getting to help, even a teeny bit, pulling a DUFU together!

geronl

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What A PITTy, NOT!!!

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Corona said...

Wow. In memorium I'm gonna erect an upright bathtub-half and place pics and candles.

And then I think I'll piss on it.

6:09 AM  
Anonymous DumbAss Tanker said...

Bobo the Hobo has her revenge, posting from the iPhone she somehow affords despite allegedly being homeless and living out of a car.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Pitt would say: I. Just. Can't. Believe. It.

God, he's such a predictable, pompous, completely-unaware-of-his-own-ridiculousness tool.

I'm gonna miss him.

Truly.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

The DU is a soap opera with Will Pitt as the prima donna. I suspect, after some apologizing, he'll be back.

Maybe mom will intervene on his behalf.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Latrouche said...

Damn, I was hoping for a toofer. Still, Bobo the Hobo's gonna be ever more unpopular at the DUmp.

Thanks, David Allen, for hosting such an insane internet backwater full of such delightful 'progressive' personalities. It's some of the best entertainment and a perfect display expected Democrat behavior.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Paul Heinzman said...

Holy shit, PJ! The most amazing part of this story is that he would accept your friend request. You're his nemesis.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous KAYINMAINE said...

YOUR ALL RACIST FACIST NAZIS!

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Shambhala said...

Dearest Kay,

Use You're as a contraction of "you are".

Dumbass.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Jerome Goolsby said...

This only underscores my previous commentary that Troglaman is a clone of Pitt and for more like him than he will ever admit.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of which, where IS the little lad now days?
YooHoo, troggy.
Come boy, give us a bit of intertainment.

Skul

(He'll no doubt try to make some point, and fail, as usual.)

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I went back and read one of his posts (how to end the recession or some such BS...it was riddles with lies and half-truths. He made up crap about the Osprey (apparently the Marines were in Boston and he wet himself in awe of the sheer amount of testosterone that was present) such as the Marines refer to the osprey as "the widowmaker" - not true, he made it up on the spot. Then made provably false claims about its safety record, claiming it crashes all the time - in fact it crashed for the first time in its history last month, a tragedy to be sure, but in the notorious flying terrain of Afghanistan, not 100% unexpected. This guy Pitt is in serious need of some psychotherapy, or he will likely end up in prison. And his mom sucks too! What. A. Tool.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

"You ******* piece of shit"

"Explain how you have the time and money to post to the DU from your ******** car, you poor ******* victim."

"**** you."

"...you piece of shit."

Talk like that brings out troggy's inner homo and makes KayinMaine wet.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Pitt. I spoke with the moderators and have inside information. The bank on you will be lifted in 24 business hours.

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Masshole said...

Ironic how these supposedly peace loving people are so easily prone to violent temper tantrums. He threatened a homeless woman because she talked trash about his momma? by the way, does anyone believe she's homeless? Hey Will, Ahmajinedad said your mother is soooo fat, she gets up on both sides of the bed. Should we bomb Iran now?

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Libfail said...

I love watching the implosion by the left. What is better is that everyone is getting a full view of why liberals should not be in charge.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The inclusion of some of the world's biggest names is done nicely here, with iconic bands displayed on cutoffs in tonal colors. When it comes to style, 23 year old designer Antoine Manning is willing to take chances. After starting his brand Homage Year in 2014, he has since seen viral levels of success from social media supporters. True to Fear of God form, the color palette is centered on neutral tones of sand, rust, cream, and gray. In the same way that, I'm scanning and observing how guys dress, I'm looking at women in the same way and saying, hey, maybe the short could be shorter, maybe this skirt could be longer, maybe this cardigan could have a little bit more volume, says Lorenzo of his design Off White Shoes process. Additionally, Cohen redoubled his efforts around sustainability. Watch a video of the Air Force 1 On Sale show and the message will read loud and clear We are all weirdos who can present as passable normies, letting our creativity fester beneath the surface. Bringing one's authentic self to the party and being accepted as that authentic version of one's self is good. It's so nice when you find your true self and you stay true to that, Browne said before the show. Something that I always love about fashion is that at every show, you are a different character. Next, make Travis Scott x Nike Shoes your selects and you'll receive four items at a time-to wear as Nike Dunk Sneakers Sale long as you want. Fashion conspiracy theorists, take note the designer had a Louis Vuitton tome sitting on his desk. Bringing one's authentic Golden Goose Outlet self to the Off White x Nike party and being accepted as that authentic version of one's Amiri Shoes self is good. Throughout history, designers like Christian Lacroix, Vivienne Westwood and Valentino have collaborated Alexander McQueen Sneakers with ballet productions on dancers' costumes. Fashion conspiracy theorists, take note the designer had a Louis Vuitton tome sitting on his desk.

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home