Thursday, December 24, 2009

Obama: Public Option? I Never Promised Public Option

Public option? Never heard of it. Plus I never promised it. It reminds me of the Joey Bishop routine in "A Guide For the Married Man" when he denied to his wife that the woman she caught him in bed with didn't exist. "Woman? What woman? I see no woman."

That is the attitude that has the DUmmies so enraged at Barack Obama as you can see in this THREAD, "I resent being told the Public Option was just a figment of my imagination." Gee, so you were scammed once again. And did you know that you are just $10 away from having public option? So let us now watch the DUmmies vent over Obama making fools of them in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, watching Lucy pull the football away from the DUmmie Charlie Brown yet again, is in the [barackets]:


I resent being told the Public Option was just a figment of my imagination

[Public option has been tossed down the Memory Hole.]

I'm tired of being told that the Public Option was just something that I pulled out of my ass and that no one running for office told me was what they wanted for the country as well. God dam, if they changed their minds they should just say so, but don't tell me I'm full of shit for thinking I was told my party or those I voted for, were once for it too.

[And that is the hand of Ben Burch pulling Public Option out of you. Now to the other highly gullible DUmmies...]

And don't pee on my head and say it's raining

[Okay. It's sprinkling. Feel better?]

What Public Option? Never heard of it, and if I did, Obama didn't say it... And even if he DID, it wasn't really part of the REAL "campaign",
AND I DEFY your attempts to make me admit it with your phony screen caps, direct quotes, and video!

[Remember what I said? Well, I didn't say it.]

The LEAST they could do is stop hounding us for money all the time.

[The DNC is just $10 away from giving you Public Option.]

Well, at least according to this administration, the last year was just one long episode of the Twilight Zone and there never was a public option. It was just a snipe hunt, a distraction for us gullible lefties to chase while the real "reforming" was going on in a smoke filled room.

[Ben Nelson has your back.]

I freakin' HATE liars.

[Perhaps Obama merely misspoke.]

Yeah. All those videos and transcripts were made by space aliens.

[Or the Hopi wise men.]

We can all celebrate as our criminal government has given our money to criminally ruinous health insurance pigs who profit from denying us coverage and condemning us to death.

[Don't forget to send a thank you note to Harry Reid.]

Pelosi also stipulated Public Option . . . in the last month/6 weeks ... bait & switch????

[No. Switch & bait.]


- - - - -

BONUS PARODY
By Charles Henrickson, the wag tailoring the doggerel

JUST MY IMAGINATION (THAT'S WHAT THEY SAY TO ME)
Tune: "Just My Imagination (Runnin' Away with Me)"

Each day on my TV
I watch them as they're passin' bills
I say to myself
You'll soon have cost-free pills
To have all Democrats
Is truly a dream come true
Out of all the options in the world
Free is overdue

But it was just my imagination
That's what they say to me
It was just my imagination
That's what they say to me

Soon we'll be covered
And cared for publicly
A robust public option, all on the country
With two doctors, both for free
They tell me I
Just fantasized it all
I could just pull a Dean
For it really makes me scream

But it was just my imagination
Such a plan--that's what they say to me
Tell you, it was just my imagination
That's what they say to me

Every night all the meds I take
I gotta belly-ache
Don't ever let Obama kiss it all goodbye
Or we will surely die
It's so un-evenly
When insurance costs me
I need a fairer guarantee
But in reality
The Democrats have screwed me

Just my imagination
Such a plan--that's what they say to me
Tell you, it was just my imagination
That's what they say to me

I never get it
And now I regret it

Just my imagination
That's what they say to me
Just my imagination
That's what they say to me

16 Comments:

Blogger Tazzerman said...

OMG I JUST spewed my wine all over my monitor!

Is there ANYTHING funnier than watching the lefties implode on themselves?

Trog man, come on. Give us some BRILLIANT insight here...

Merry Christmas to all :) -tm

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Lonevoice said...

I think this would great time to invest in those "How's that Hope and Change working out for Ya?" shirts.

Also, one should invest in a popcorn popper so one can listen to the mimicry of the sound of Libs' heads exploding as they slowly realize, with wailing and gnashing of the teeth, into the nation that their vote helped create...

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anon 1:50 said...

To at least attempt to be fair, His Oneness, Arugula McFailure the First, really did put the screws to these poor bastards.

His 'hopenchange' suppository had them lining up and bending over for the unicorn-rainbow insertion of the century.

Instead, they got some really bad shit.

Sadly, so did we.

The only good I see coming out of this is a chance to rip Congress a new one. They have no idea what's coming in 2010, and have nothing to hide behind.

I don't want one incumbent to remain standing, will not give a dime to the RNC or any other organization that supposedly represents me, and consider the Republican Party too corrupt, bloated, stupid and greedy to be repaired.

I'm independent, and the first person that calls me a 'tea-bagger' is gonna find his nuts kicked up behind his adam's apple.

I will find and help elect conservatives. Men and women who will:
Cut Spending,
Secure the Borders,
Cut Taxes,
Confirm decent Judges,
Support Free Trade.

I will listen to other planks, but without these... You got nothing.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"Public option? Never heard of it. Plus I never promised it... It reminds me of the Joey Bishop routine in "A Guide For the Married Man" when he denied to his wife that the woman she caught him in bed with didn't exist. "Woman? What woman? I see no woman." PJinc

This is PJ's ultra smart response to Obama's claim to never supporting the public option - "It reminds me of the Joey Bishop routine..."

PJ just can't say Obama's lying. No surprise. He couldn't say Bush was lying either.

Detecting a pattern yet, Christmas dumbshits? Probably not.

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Kirk Johnson said...

<< I'm independent, and the first person that calls me a 'tea-bagger' is gonna find his nuts kicked up behind his adam's apple. >>

Just remember: if some leftard calls you a teabagger, it's cuz your nuts are in her mouth.

5:48 AM  
Blogger DANIELBLOOM said...

i blogged about your HUFFPO mis rep of the zipopy cartoon here

go look at "zippy1300" in the blogspot arena.....cautally griffiyth likes HUFFPOT and he dislkeks rightwing conservaige nuts , you mispresented him, yiou cannot evn read comics the RIGHT way, PJ, for god's sakes

10:21 PM  
Blogger DANIELBLOOM said...

he was really talking about snailpapers, as a term of endearment for the old print newspaper, that sadly, is on its last legs.....google the term "snailpapers" and also see Zippy's Dec. 23, 23 and 25 strips...you completely don't GET IT, PJ, do you? SMILE

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you talking to?

11:07 AM  
Anonymous krazy kat said...

dan,

Do us all a favor and STFU.

5:42 PM  
Blogger DANIELBLOOM said...

STFU, doesn't compute in my lingo book. Pls xplane. ia m trying to educate PJ, not you guys. gimme a barack!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Dan, your village just called! They're looking for you, you idiot, you!

1:31 AM  
Blogger DANIELBLOOM said...

dear anon above, you know, you just mind have something there. It doesn't take a village to know stupid most rightwingers are. It must be that they are in denial, but they don't have shit for brains, they are actually quite smart, but their EQ is pretty low. That is why they gravitate to the right side of the aisle. G-d bless ye, mate!

6:41 AM  
Anonymous troglaman said...

"Just remember: if some leftard calls you a teabagger, it's cuz your nuts are in her mouth." kirk

Doesn't work that way, douche bag. But I'm inclined to believe you know just how it's done.

Let's hear it. Your expertise about tea-bagging is sure to be instructive for us all. Including me, troglaman.

We await your illuminating discourse.

4:13 AM  
Blogger steve said...

Wow! The Ramen Guy, "thunder rising" is John Morgan, 2010 Democratic Candidate for the Florida House of Representatives, District 82, Tequesta.

John Morgan posted this on 10/7/07, showing his identity as "thunder rising": thunder rising (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-10-07 07:49 PM
"I saw Dean on the Democratic Debates in about Oct-ish 2005, I thought I was a closet traitor. I was so mad at the U.S.A falling for the lies (I knew they were lies anybody with at PC can count missiles).
Well I found out about the DFA blog and for the first time in my life donated money, and then actually went to De Moines Ia to help with the campaign. I found others that were just as upset (ranting mad) as I and I felt better that there was hope.
After the Dean's defeat I wondered around the wilderness of emptiness knowing that there must be a site out there that I just couldn't find. I ran across DK and at first it was like an extension of the DFA site, but then the rules started showing up. I lost "jnmorgan" over a rant about a ringer correspondent asking questions at the Congressional Debates for FL-16 (Folley's district). I ended up calling ringer a bitch and that was the end of jnmorgan. My login at DFA that was used at the bloggers breakfast in De Moines the day of the primary (caucus). "I am John Morgan and I am "the" JNMorgan. West Palm Beach, FL" And, it was gone."

Should look at his other postings on Democratic Underground defaming Baptists, Catholics, and promoting foreclosured property owners to destroy the house and take the kitchen sink.

How would you like him representing you? Maybe the Florida House of Representatives will be missing a Kitchen Sink?

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. The "Mr. President" message in the October 2009 archives. Thats scary!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I congratulate, very good idea

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home