Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long Winded Idiot Pitt Blows Ill Wind

It seems like William Rivers Pitt has forgotten his role in perpetrating one of the biggest journalistic frauds (Karl Rove "indictment scoop") of the 21st century. Having conveniently removed that episode from his memory banks, Pitt has now jumped back on his soapbox to lecture conservatives as you can see in his latest DUmmie THREAD, "Idiot Wind." You want some idiot wind, Pitt? Well, this edition of the DUmmie FUnnies is going to blow your own idiot wind right up your butt with your own words. Yes, every single reply will consist entirely of Pied Piper Pitt quotes so we can see just who is the idiot. So let us now watch Pied Piper Pitt blow yet more hot air in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, who will now do nothing more than copy and paste Pitt's own ill wind, is in the [brackets]:


One thing is certain: martial arts movie star Chuck Norris does not like President Obama. Not at all. Not one little bit. Norris dislikes Obama so much, in fact, that he discussed running for the office of president of Texas, which doesn't exist, as part of a larger move by him and a variety of other right-wing groups to overthrow the American government and return honor and decency to the country.

No, really, he said all that, and more. Read it yourself if you don't believe me. The best part is where he writes, "Remember the Alamo!" Great stuff.

Or something.

["It is difficult to pinpoint exactly when the third American empire came into being, but a hockey game will suffice as a marker. On February 2, 1980, the American Olympic hockey team came from nowhere to defeat the unbeatable Soviet squad in Lake Placid. The subsequent eruption of nationalistic fervor, augmented by the American squad’s victory over Finland in the final round to capture the gold medal, led to an outpouring of public emotion that no sporting event had ever created."]

There's more. The owner of right-wing web forum Free Republic, Jim Robinson, was recently forced to post a truly deranged piece of apologia regarding the attention his web site recently earned from the Secret Service. "Unfortunately," wrote Robinson, "we are saddled with a communist sympathizer in the White House. I don't know whether or not he's an actual card carrying commie, but he's definitely an America-hating, anti-capitalist Marxist leftist who thinks communism is the way to go. So now comes the problem. If you feel it's your duty to call Obama a traitor and use salty language in your proposed resolution, ie, suggest the commie be keelhauled, walked off the plank, run up the yardarm, tarred and feathered and run out of Dodge, etc, etc, etc, you may be facing a visit from your friendly Secret Service."

"Keep," wrote Robinson in closing, "your powder dry." Yeah, O.K., good thinking.

Or something.

["It was at Lake Placid that the now-familiar chant of “U.S.A.! U.S.A.!” was born. The American people had been well-trained during the second empire to expect being on top, and the years prior to Lake Placid had been hard. Something so simple as a win on that ice was enough to strike sparks again, to ignite the long fuse that has been this third American empire. The American people were mesmerized by the vision of their flag rising next to but just a little higher than the red Soviet banner. It was their first taste of what would become a long and uninterrupted stretch of total global dominance."]

Last month, Fox News celebrity Sean Hannity ran a poll on his web site. It asked readers what kind of revolution they'd prefer: military coup, armed rebellion or war for succession? "#3 seems most realistic," opined Hannity, "since it does present an opportunity for more homogeneous states to sort of capitalize on their homogeneity. However, it would likely lead to mass migrations of the minority partisans out of the rebel states. Of course, that may be fine with those states. Yet it seems that the ultimate paradox in any rebellion for freedom from within is that the ultimate goal is to impose the will of the rebels on everyone else through force. It seems the very foundation of representative democracy is ****tered if we accept that we exchange the power of ideas for the power of the sword upon each other. Nevertheless, I am still very interested in your own preferred form of revolt."

That page has since been removed from Hannity's web site, surely due to some technical glitch, but before it was taken down, "armed rebellion" appeared to be the most popular choice of the three.

Of course.

["Friday 12 May 2006...Within the last week, Karl Rove told President Bush and Chief of Staff Joshua Bolten, as well as a few other high level administration officials, that he will be indicted in the CIA leak case and will immediately resign his White House job when the special counsel publicly announces the charges against him, according to sources."]

Earlier this week, right-wing loudmouth Glenn Beck asserted during his radio show that President Obama's lifting of the ban on embryonic stem cell research would open the way for the genetic development of a new master race. "So here you have Barack Obama," said Beck, "going in and spending the money on embryonic stem cell research, and then some, fundamentally changing - remember, those great progressive doctors are the ones who brought us Eugenics. It was the progressive movement and it was science. Let's put science truly in her place. If evolution is right, why don't we just help out evolution? That was the idea. And sane people agreed with it! And it was from America. Progressive movement in America. Eugenics. In case you don't know what Eugenics led us to: the Final Solution. A master race! A perfect person. The stuff that we are facing is absolutely frightening. So I guess I have to put my name on yes, I hope Barack Obama fails. But I just want his policies to fail; I want America to wake up."

["I'd have told you, had you asked, because you are owed that much. But sadly, no. You threw me and Jason and truthout under the bus. Publicly, because you do not have the COURAGE to stand with someone who has stood with you. You couldn't even do it silently... This was a wheat-from-the-chaff moment, and you failed. You spend a good deal of time talking about standing strong, but you publicly f*cked one man who has stood stronger for you more than any other. Name for me please the New York Times and international best-selling book, translated into twelve languages, that thanks you and your site above anything else. First and foremost... There is one. Only one. Mine. Before my own mother, I thanked you."]

One assumes this forthcoming master race will enjoy minds of greater volume and depth than Mr. Beck's, because, well, people just can't get much dumber than this. It would be a profound waste of genetic material if we went out and created some master race that, like Messrs. Beck, Hannity and Robinson, was incapable of rational thought or speech. Just an idea.

["The stickier wicket, aw hell, let's be honest and call it the stickiest wicket, came when I posted the truthout story that Karl Rove had been indicted. Another thread in big block letters."]

There is even more out there like this, from all over the place, with each seemingly trying to out-weird the other. So, yeah, it appears a fair portion of America's hard-right population, along with most if not all of their spokespeople and commentators, have been driven absolutely, positively bat-poop crazy by the election of and policies by Barack Obama.

["For clarity: Truthout stands by this story, today as yesterday, as described on the blog page. Period, end of file. I am not speaking for them in any official capacity, because this is a personal thread, but I can read the TO blog as clearly as you can. If you want more than that, consult an astrologist, or talk to someone besides me. Read the first sentence of this paragraph again if further clarity is required on the basic premise."]

The trend has been sucking in more and more high-profile members of the conservative community. Newt Gingrich was forced to jump up and down on Rush Limbaugh for saying he wants Obama to fail. Limbaugh responded by calling Gingrich "a fly-by-night operator," who can't be depended on and who "will sell you out." Republican Sen. Bob Bennett of Utah came close to threatening Arizona with an infestation of crickets to shut John McCain up about earmarks in the budget. Conservative commentator David Brooks called House Minority Leader John Boehner "insane" after Boehner called for a complete freeze on federal spending as an answer to the ongoing economic crisis.

["I am not going to engage in any back-and-forth about how TO handled and/or reported the story, and if you're looking for that brawl, look elsewhere. TO stands by the story, and that's where it's at, period. The truth will out when Fitz is ready to share."]

Let the idiots follow through with their hollow threats. Let us take of this problem sooner, rather than later...

["I am writing this to address my own behavior on this forum when the story first came out, because my behavior deserves both an explanation and some apologies... One thing, before I get into this, about my silence regarding this issue and my absence here over the last weeks. The Rove story is the biggest story Truthout has ever handled, and there was a lot of attention on us. A lot lot lot. I learned, from hard experience, that really basic comments here would wind up on 200 blogs in 0.000004 seconds."]

Traitors...one and all!

["The choice: a) Keep posting on DU and excruciatingly measure every word, syllable and letter to make sure I'm not saying anything that can be taken out of context, twisted, manipulated, or simply misunderstood...or b) Keep my mouth shut and not complicate an already-complicated situation... I chose "B," which, for those of you who have spent a lot of electrons posting about how appalling it is that your questions didn't get answered, is the answer you get. I owe an apology to the DUers who have been forced to slog past all the threads along this particular line. I wish it could have been different, but that would have been irresponsible. I hope you understand."]

Calling Beck dumb assumes that he believes all that trash-talk...
and isn't just filling the airwaves with hate for money. That's an enormous assumption, and an incorrect one, I suspect. He's playing dumb, because dumb makes him rich. Whether or not he ever learned to be smart may be a secondary concern.

["I put all the stuff above about my time here into this post so I could maybe give folks a basic idea of how awful it was when the attack dogs were loosed on me. I couldn't believe it. These were not people who wanted the story to be true and were angry when confirmation didn't come. These were people who started, right out of the gate, attacking me and Leopold and truthout as liars and bullshit artists. It was immediate, and extreme, and very personal."]

the right wing is imploding

["I lost my temper. There's no way to sugar-coat it. I couldn't believe this place I had spent so much time in could turn on a dime and dole out so many hurtful, personally hurtful, deeply hurtful, statements. I flipped out. I can't take it back, erase it, smooth it over. I blew my stack and vented my spleen. Once upon a time I could do that safely...but then again, once upon a time I could log on to DU and not see 15 GD threads attacking my character, so...selah."]

You know, if all this right wing hot air could be harnessed we'd go a long way toward solving our energy woes. It's really a shame not to have it serve some useful purpose.

["Now...as for the "cretins" and "f*ckwits" who made this whole experience brutally personal, who inspired the thread that has been much ballyhooed, you know who you are, you know that you were the intended target of that post, and you get absolutely, positively no apologies from me in this or any other life. Hammerhead sharks could take feeding-frenzy lessons from you...which makes me wonder to what degree you need hobbies beyond this online life. Seriously."]

Unfortunately, it's not just hot air. It is dangerous, traitorous, inflammatory rhetoric.

["...but I am not like you. Above and beyond all the other differences between you and me, there is this: The first day I signed on here, before I was anything more than an anonymous high school teacher, when I had the chance to be another anonymous screen-name and nothing more, I had to decide what to call myself here. It was 2001, and the deal had gone down, and we had a lot of work to do, and I had decided that come hell or high water, I was going to do my part. "]

If this is the kind of crap that's making it onto the airwaves, just imagine what's being swapped in the bars & basements.

["I signed up as WilliamPitt, the name my parents gave me on my first day on the planet... I can certainly be a bastard, an asshole, a jerk, name the perjorative and at some point I have qualified for it, but I sign my real name to everything I do, for good or ill. I have it in the back of my mind that this kind of self-generated accountability is worth something in this wild-west online hoohah. When I do good, I do so under my real name. When I blow it, I do so under my real name. The swings are pretty wide and wild, and maybe if I were another anonymous "BushSux2008" name out there, it wouldn't be so nuts."]

Chuck Norris the President of Idiocracy? But, but, but... I know Texans who are really smart. Will they have to move away, if for no other reason than the inability to stomach idiots?

["Ronald Reagan, the first president of this third empire, was the avatar of these movement conservatives, who first began to become an organized entity in American politics during the campaign of Barry Goldwater. Reagan was their perfect man: Confident to a fault, dedicated to the enrichment of the wealthy corporate class while deconstructing Roosevelt’s social safety net by any means necessary."]

I'm guessing cities like Austin will not accept a President Norris.

["When the Berlin Wall finally fell, when the Soviet empire finally imploded, the banner for this third American empire was unfurled for all to see. For the first time in history since the apex of Roman rule, one nation and one government and one military ruled supreme over the known world. The movement conservatives, having lost communism as the main target for their energies and ire, turned inward and laid siege to the tattered remains of the leftover establishment that lingered from the second empire."]

Ah, good ol' chuckie....spoken as a true child of christ! It's the nature of the beast. I think chuckie is a looneytarian, even though he did that campaign commercial with huckabee. It's just so damn hard to tell the Republicans from the Libertarians anymore.

["There will be a fourth American empire. Like the previous three, its realities will exist far beyond platitudes and utopian desires. If the ultimate collapse of the third empire is as debilitating as it threatens to be, this fourth empire will be hard put to sustain itself any better than its predecessors. In the collapse of the third empire looms the ultimate threat: A breed of American fascism that will dwarf in both scope and brutality all previous breeds of harsh authoritarian rule."]

Idiot Wind? More like Idiot Hurrican or Idiot Tornado. These people (and I have to use the term loosely here because they're so stupid) should be in a room with padded walls.

["Several years ago, I was wrongly and clandestinely accused of terrible things in two separate incidents. The action appears to have been motivated by petty maliciousness in one case and by fear and racism in the other. The rumors were discussed and believed by literally hundreds of people, including those in administrative and dominant social positions. I found out about both years or months later from people outside the organizations, as no one inside them bothered to confront, warn, or face up to me in person. Prior to this, I was one of the most universally respected persons, but since then I have been stained, and carry a legacy of disgrace. Upon visiting one organization after my direct involvement ended, I heard about the accusation there again from people much younger than me, indicating that when I and the others left, the story and the mark stayed."]

Call it idiocy, call it lunacy, but these f*ckers are dangerous. And most of their listeners could easily be molded into another Timothy McVeigh.

["Though the accusations were never brought to legal ends, I fear that they carry the effect of multiple felony convictions. I believe that should I ever apply for a job that requires a thorough background check, run for public office, or make an enemy of any person, these rumors will spring out of my history, and because they are believed by so many people and I have no means to disprove them, be taken as fact. This won’t ever go away, no matter how old I live to be. It will follow me all the way to my grave."]

Absolutely. They are the biggest threat to this country

["I’m in a different town now, but I remain surrounded by people involved in both incidents. At any time, should I be recognized publicly, or should someone have a grudge against me, some of the very accusers themselves can step forward and instantly destroy my career prospects, social relationships, and most other aspects of my life beyond hope of repair."]

of course beck fears a master race, coz it would rub out mental midgets such as himself and his ilk.

["There have been three American empires since the creation of this nation. Each has fed the other, and each has been established and fortified by war, and more importantly, by the vast profits derived by the few in the making of war."]

25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

His narcissism would be somewhat easier to take if he could at least be more concise about it.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Pitt, there are a few factual errors in your essay. First of all, Texas does indeed exist. It is just south of Oklahoma, east of New Mexico, and west of Louisiana. Check a map of the United States. It's a pretty big state, so even you should be able to find it.
Also, there is a little historical fact you didn't bother to research. Have you ever wondered why Texas is called the Republic of Texas? Texas joined the United States by treaty. According to the terms of the treaty, Texas can also leave the United States if the populace is of such a mind. So, Chuck could run for President of the Republic of Texas if he wanted to.
As for Hannity's program, I'll bet that the third option was for a war for SECESSION, not succession.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa!

Waaaaaay too much Pittshit.

This twit is still imagining himself as a potential player on the political scene, and isn't even on the bench, approaching the bench or being considered as a substitute bench-wiper.

Dishonest, pandering, and a scribbler of sodden and self-aggrandizing tripe, he's doomed to be a 'never-was'.

I pity the poor woman who ends up attached to this leech.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pitt opened his fortune cookie and it said, "You'll start drinking early today".

-Corona

12:33 PM  
Blogger Tazzerman said...

Pitt and the left have SUCH short memories. Need I point out ALL the horseshit thrown at Bush during his eight years in office? I'm not about to start cataloging it all here, I'm sure we all have seen it, suffice it to say that NOTHING I've seen from the so-called 'right wing' rises to anywhere NEAR the hysteria and toxic B/S that was put out by the folks like CodePink, ANSWER, Cindy Sheehan, Michael Moore etc etc.

The only difference between now and then is the fact that if you had the timerity to call them unpatriotic, as they were defaming the U.S. ala the Dixie Chicks, you were IMMEDIATLY scolded and told HOW DARE YOU QUESTION thier patriotisim. Even as they met with the likes of Assad in Iran or Chavez in Venn...

Need I mention the daily bombard of bombastic, anit-American drivel about supporting the troops but not the mission.

Chimphitler?
Chimpiemcbush?
DarthCheney?

Remember those??

The left is unhinged, ungrounded, unintelligable, infantile and totally lost in the world of adults to the point where countries like the UK, Russia and China are laughing their asses off at us because of our innept, infantile sec. of state and our moronic president who seems to think that there is in FACT some sort of 'moderate' Taliban.

What a bunch of maroons!!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't imagine what it must be like to live in Pitt's head... ruminating day after day over BS

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The left is unhinged, ungrounded, unintelligable, infantile and totally lost in the world of adults to the point where countries like the UK, Russia and China are laughing their asses off at us" tazzarama

Really? Because this bullshit seems to endlessly belong to you jack offs.

"For those losing hope, and others wanting to rekindle the patriotic fires of early America, I encourage you to join Fox News' Glenn Beck, me (Chuck Norris) and millions of people across the country in the live telecast, "We Surround Them," on Friday afternoon (March 13 at 5 p.m. ET, 4 p.m. CT and 2 p.m. PST). Thousands of cell groups will be united around the country in solidarity over the concerns for our nation."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91103

Thousands of cell groups? Call the FBI.

Norris asks,

"Do you believe that your voice isn’t loud enough to be heard above the noise anymore?"

Then says - "If so, then you’ve fallen for the Wizard of Oz lie. While the voices you hear in the distance may sound intimidating, as if they surround us from all sides—the reality is very different."
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/21018/?ck=1\

A Hannity poll asks:

"There’s a lot of talk on this board about armed revolt. I am curious what form of such a revolt the revolutionaries would prefer. I can see a few scenarios:

1. Military Coup - The military deposes the government and declares itself in charge. A junta rules until democracy can be restored, similar to what happened in Pakistan.

2. Armed Rebellion - The fed up civilian population attacks their enemies forcibly. They take to the streets, or wherever they need to go, to ultimately depose the government and install one that follows their own ideals.

3. War for secession - Individual states try to secede and perhaps ultimately must arm to do it."

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Step up, all you revolutionaries. Let's hear what you have in mind.

There's this:

"An application for membership in the National Socialist Movement filled out by Cummings also was found in the residence, according to the report. Cummings’ wife Amber B. Cummings, 31, told investigators that her husband spoke of “dirty bombs...” "She also said that Cummings was “very upset” when Barack Obama was elected president."
http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/99263.html

Dirty bomb by an American. Your kind of American.

Anyone here want to discuss the extreme right's wish to plant a dirty bomb, blow up federal buildings, terrorize the Olympics, and kill church goer's?

Because I, troglaman, can pin just about every one of these travesties on you crazy melon-heads.

Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolf belong to you mother fuckers. Not me. You all proud of the anthrax thing too? Bet you are.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, my friends, have proven again and again, that you're the domestic terrorists. Buck the fuck up and explain why.

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolf belong to you mother fuckers.

And PETA, Earth FIRST, ELF, and other domestic terrorists belong to ... whom?

Irrational douchebags come in all colors, stripes, and political versions. Their common trait is a rejection of Reason, evasion of Reality and a burning desire to FORCE their opinions on others.

They're all crazy melon-heads, trog.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

McVeigh was brilliant, but sloppy. The former does nothing to atone for the latter.

That said, there is something to be said for the little crystal of mortality he planted in minds of collectivist cock-straddlers the nation o'er.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"That said, there is something to be said for the little crystal of mortality he planted in minds of collectivist cock-straddlers the nation o'er." Captain Kirk

He's talking about McVeigh. And the "little crystal of mortality" which is evidently going to grow into a major kidney stone for us "collectivist cock-straddlers".

Just what in the hell is a cock-straddler anyway? And why do only cock-straddlers get the crystal of mortality?

Thanks for having the guts to respond, Captain. I'm sure you represent the unspoken thoughts of many.

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And PETA, Earth FIRST, ELF, and other domestic terrorists belong to ... whom?" Classic Dumbass

PETA etc. are collectivist cock-straddlers. What the fuck is wrong with you? THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE CRYSTAL OF MORTALITY.

And they haven't killed a whole lot of people.

Look. I get it. You guys WANT to be seen as big bad mammajammas. Nobody's gonna push you fuckers around. No way. You'll bomb our asses and implant crystals.

Know what? Do it some more. More McVeighs and Rudolfs. More James G. Cummings. More mortality cystals.

Let's get it straight about how far you fucking pussies are willing to go. Really. Make it clear to the rest of us about the dangers we cock-straddlers are in if we don't go along. Threaten us some more. Spell it the fuck out.

But you won't. Or can't. Why? Because you're either too afraid or too stupid. You're unable to do it, you fucking losers.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for having the guts to respond, Captain. I'm sure you represent the unspoken thoughts of many.

You confuse insanity with courage, t-man and you project "the unspoken thoughts of many" from their silence about monsters like McVeigh.

I chose not to respond to Kirk as I choose not to enable or give credibility to evil.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

t-man, one glance at the website your "captain kirk" linked his name to would have shown you what a cesspool the mind which generated his statements is. Far from having guts, he has sewage for a brain.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how people can completely miss the point of three simple sentences? I've come to expect such mental midgetry from Troglapuss, but I was surprised that a fellow CL didn't seem to get it.


Sentence One assigns two characteristics to McVeigh- brilliant and sloppy. Brilliant, because he put together a hugeass truckbomb and managed its detonation almost single-handedly. In a country where some people manage to fuck up Instant Ramen™, that's pretty impressive.

Sloppy, because his collateral damage was over 95%. Little kids in daycare don't have anything to do with tax policy, government overreach, etc. Sentence Two puts this into perspective, stating that there is no excuse for such sloppiness.

Sentence Three merely states the obvious- most men fear death. Even jaded government bureaucrats.

As for my website, I figure people like Troglafag need something to fap to while ignoring my sage commentary. This way, everyone's a winner!

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...managed its detonation almost single-handedly...

Google Jayna Davis sometime dick breath!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay... Googled it. Turns out she's a former NBC reporter who believes Saddam Hussein was an accomplice in the OKC Bombing.

You can't possibly take this seriously?

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I chose not to respond to Kirk as I choose not to enable or give credibility to evil." Classic

Here's a thought: Maybe choosing NOT to respond enables and gives life to evil.

Captain Kirk, as you said, is a screwball. The fact that you're leaving it to me, Troglaman, to say so makes you a pussy. And you know it.

What is it, exactly, that you have to lose by challenging these baboons?

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I've come to expect such mental midgetry from Troglapuss," Captain Kirk

Because McVeigh was...

"Brilliant, because he put together a hugeass truckbomb and managed its detonation almost single-handedly." Borg Kirk

The fact that you admire his bombassedness, Kirk, makes you a psychopath. The fact that you don't know it, only proves the point you fucking monkey.

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe choosing NOT to respond enables and gives life to evil.

Excellent point and well taken, trog.

Somehow, your first response to the johnson's post seemed non-critical, even supportive. Your last 2 clarify... somewhat.

As to McVeigh, it's clear the johnson's admiration is both irrational and psychopathic. Building and detonating AMFO bombs takes such "brilliance" that illiterate tribesmen and jihadis do it nearly every day.

McVeigh and Nichols obviously did it to show al Qaeda "how to do it right" after Ramzi Yousef failed to "do it right" in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing using an AMFO bomb. Aryan Nations assholes had been trying to get terrorist "street cred" and financial support from Abu Sayyaf and al Qaeda for years.

His/their "sloppiness" was no such thing. They obviously intended to cause as many casualties and damage as possible or they would have detonated it at night on a weekend, not in the middle of a business day.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google Hussain Al-Hussaini sometime as well, johnson.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

<< The fact that you admire his bombassedness, Kirk, makes you a psychopath. The fact that you don't know it, only proves the point you fucking monkey. >>

Seeing as how I don't admire McVeigh in the least, you're going to have a pretty fucking hard time backing up that bullshit. (Not that you'd ever try.) All I pointed out was that most people couldn't do what he did without making twenty bigass mistakes in the process.

I'd suggest that your cluefucked retardedness, which can't distinguish basic objective evaluation from subjective accolades, is the real focal point here.

It's quite amazing- I actually damned McVeigh in at least two comments....I guess you were too busy jacking off to dipshit conspiracy theories to notice. If I had to guess, I'd say your internal motivation went something like this:

"zOMG! zOMG! zOMG! Someone mentioned Tim McVeigh without the obligatory eleventy-four negative adjectives. That must mean that they approve of little babies being blown up by truck bombs! I'm going to expose this vile creature and become the Hero of Teh Internets™!!! YAY, ME!!!!!111!!1"


Recess is over gentlemen. Please come back inside.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Seeing as how I don't admire McVeigh in the least, you're going to have a pretty fucking hard time backing up that bullshit." Kirk the Cable Guy

"(McVeigh was) Brilliant, because he put together a hugeass truckbomb and managed its detonation almost single-handedly." Kirk the Cable Guy.

Here's how it goes, Kirk - It's one or the other and you've already tipped your hand.

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"As to McVeigh, it's clear the johnson's admiration is both irrational and psychopathic." classic

Hear that, Borg #39KIRK666PSYCHO? Classic thinks you're nuts too. Why? I think you know the answer to that question.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home