Wednesday, December 17, 2008

madfloridian reacts! "Floridian, the Bad Mood DUmmie"



This is a Special Mini Follow-Up Edition of the DUmmie FUnnies (SMFUEDUFU). On Monday we posted this DUFU, "Dean-obsessed madfloridian stars in 'Days of Our DUmmies.'" In it we tracked how HER OWN FELLOW DUMMIES were ridiculing madfloridian for her Howard Dean obsession and her hypersensitive victim act. Well, proving once again that there are many crypto-DUFU-readers over at the DUmp, guess who has weighed in on our DUFU? Yes, the Dean-obsessed Hypersensitive One herself! It's in this THREAD, irrelevantly titled, "When Daniel E. Teodoru posted this at the DNC blog in 2005, he said he was old and dying." The subject matter of the thread is not important. What's interesting is that in it madfloridian demonstrates both her Deanocentricity and her hypersensitivity--and she shows that SHE READS THE DUFUs!

So here in this SMFUEDUFU, we will quickly chronicle madfloridian's remarks, in Marxist Red, while the commentary of your humble guest correspondent is in the [brackets]. And then, as a tribute to madfloridian, I, Charles Henrickson, the wag tailoring the doggerel, will post an EXPANDED and EXTENDED version of a parody I began here on Monday: "Floridian, the Bad Mood DUmmie." When we get there, be sure to click the music link and sing along!

When Daniel E. Teodoru posted this at the DNC blog in 2005, he said he was old and dying.

[Who cares? Let's get to the FUnnie stuff!]

I posted at another forum where I used to post in 2005. . . .

[2005--you're making progress. Usually you're stuck in 2003, the Year of Howard.]

I must mention beforehand that the name of a certain chairman is mentioned by him.

[I wonder who that chairman could be. Could it be . . . Chairman How?]

I know, I know. I said I wouldn't, but I'm not. He is.

[OK, OK, so you have found a way around your promise not to mention the name of Howard Dean ever again: Let somebody else do it and quote him.]

I need to be careful because two right wing websites that make fun of DU folks . . .

[I wonder which ones THOSE could be! My guess: The DUmmie FUnnies in both its blogspot version and its Free Republic version!]

. . . are targeting me everytime I write....so they can use this against me.

[Yes, folks, madfloridian--along with a HOST of other DUmmies, I'm sure--reads the DUmmie FUnnies! Let's all wave and say hi to maddy! "Hi, maddy!"]

Have fun, guys. They think I don't know. I know, and I don't care. Heh Heh.

[Yes, we do know that you know! Hee! Hee!]

And now for our musical tribute to madfloridian. (Here you can read the original lyrics to Groucho's
"Lydia, the Tattooed Lady".) Now click the tune link below and sing along!

FLORIDIAN, THE BAD MOOD DUMMIE
Tune: "Lydia, the Tattooed Lady"

My laughs were wrapped around the moonbats. Her name was madfloridian. I met her at DUmmieland in 2008--it seemed like 2003. . . .

Ah, madfloridian!
She is the most grouchiest Marxist
Under the ground
Pitt! sfexpat! graywarrior!
Rolled in a mound. . . .

Ohhh. . . .
It's madfloridian
She's done flipped her lid again
Floridian, the bad mood DUmmie
She's a Howard Dean fanatic
With a knack for things dramatic

It's madfloridian
That DUmmieland idiot
Floridian, the queen of DU
When attacked she will threaten to leave the zoo
But five minutes later she's crying "boo hoo"
There's always a "don't" but there's never "adieu"
You can laugh at madfloridian!

When her thread hits the scene
And it's all filled with Dean
Don't you speak up and criticize
For that's when you will see
She's a martyr DUmmie
Contending to win the self-pity prize

Oh, it's madfloridian
She's done flipped her lid again
Floridian, the bad mood DUmmie
She's depressed about Obama
Everything's a melodrama

It's madfloridian
That DUmmieland idiot
Floridian, the queen of DU
When she posts there on DU she's taking a chance
With a sign that says "kick me" that's stuck on her pants
And on a good day she can shake up the Ants
You can laugh at madfloridian!

Come along and see maddy-flo's paranoia
But her victim act will be sure to annoy ya
Here is maddy bawling again due to ridicule
Here she's diving back into the swimming pool

She thinks Howard Dean is the Perfect Progressive
And that makes our maddy a little possessive
To Vermont, and she just crossed the border
Now she's breaking her restraining order

Oh, it's madfloridian
That DUmmieland idiot
Floridian, the queen of DU
She whimpers and whines and says that she's through
But watch as her post count goes up by a few
There's always a "don't" but there's never "adieu"
That's the mode of madfloridian!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheer genius Charles!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiYa madfloridian

I'm the Freeper who was kicked off the DUmp for various and sundry comic relief moments during the Kerry for Commander in Chief election. pssst... You really need to lighten up!! Regards to Skinner the maggot and William Pitt whose message board I edited for my own amusement.

Great song, Charles!!!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hi, maddy!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see you're all still up to your madcap hi-jinks.

I just wanted to stop by and wish wish all my crazy friends a good holiday. Eat, drink and be merry.

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun TMan

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, tman.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home