Monday, March 24, 2008

Democrat Civil War Heats Up To Final Rupture

I might have to FedEx out a mass shipment of Kewpie dolls to the DUmmies for having a brief moment of mental clarity. They seem to have an accurate understanding about Hillary and Obama. Of course, they think their own candidate is pure as the winter slush but they are saying things about each other that, until recently, only the EVIL Republicans have been saying. This is particularly true in the DUmmie comments about the Clintons as you can see in this DUmmie THREAD titled, "Is anyone else asking themselves, 'Were the Clintons always like this?'" So let us sit back and watch the DUmmies slam the Clintons in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, taking down notes for Vast Rightwing Conspiracy talking points, is in the [brackets]:


Is anyone else asking themselves, "Were the Clintons always like this?"

[A DUmmie starts to awaken to harsh reality.]


Like most of you, I spent the 90's defending the Clintons. Now I find myself really not liking them at all. Did something change about them or did I just move on.


[You lost your agenda to defend the Clinton's through thick or thin now that you have accepted the Obama as your Messiah.]


Me too. Did I just not see it until this year?? I started out this primary season a supporter of Hillary. Now I wouldn't vote for her for dogcatcher.


[Healed by Obama, the DUmmie blind can now see!]


Power can corrupt that is how I see the Clintons now. I think they have always been seduced by power but now they are addicted to it.


[They have become the Power Strangers to you.]


Nope, you've just burned out, I guess and got Obamaligion

[Give me that old time Obamaligion!]


Obama supporters elevates the Kool-Aid crowd to a whole new level.


[I faint in the presence of my One True Obama.]


I recall a Repub telling me that Clintons didn't want Kerry to win, so that THEY could run in '08. I scoffed at the idea. I defended the "honor" of the Clintons! No way they would do such a dastardly thing...not help Kerry as much as they could, helping the country to stay Republican, when they would know what damage that would cause to the country. They would not DO such a thing! But now, I think that is probably what happened. Others think so, too. The Clintons have had these plans to run for years. Their plans would not come to fruition if Kerry had won, probably. Sometimes loyalty blinds us. I was blind to the Clintons.


[The Clintons had John Kerrys back...and placed a dagger into it.]


You Ought to Be Ashamed of Yourself... Weeks after Clinton had open-heart surgery, John Kerry BEGGED him to campaign for him and Clinton did. Now, John Kerry is attacking the Clintons at every turn and psychotic Obama supporters are attacking him just like right-wingers. It's disgusting! Don't preach to us about loyalty. You people don't know the meaning of the word!


[Return fire from DUmmie Ft. Sumter.]


I think Obama is a pied piper, and a loser. I think Hillary will be the nominee


[We already know that Will Pitt is the Pied Piper.]


Where is the loyalty? Where is the party dedication?
The Clintons have given their lives to the Democratic Party. They have campaigned for countless traitor candidates (e.g., TED F*CKING KENNEDY, JOHN F*CKING KERRY)) who have turned their backs on the Clintons. How quickly they forget. But I don't.

[I won't forget that categorization of "traitor candidates."]


The really sad part is that the Clintons lived up to the Repubs' visions of them. They had a chance to be ethical, to do the right thing, to go down in history, and for his legacy to stay intact. Sigh. That hunger for power can do some people in.


[Amazing how we can force the Clintons to act out our fantasy of them. Call it Rovian Mind Control.]


There was a call by Rush Limpballs to go vote for her, and his followers responded. HRC won TX by about 100,000 votes. You know that the Repubs want HRC. Everyone in the nation who is paying attention knows this.


[Not true. Rush's motive was to create chaos in the Democrat party---Operation Chaos. And reading your posts here, his plan worked PERFECTLY!]


The Clintons are the same -- the hate came with Obama. Go ahead put me on ignore, it's the TRUTH.


[Paging Rush! It appears Operation Chaos is an astounding SUCCESS!!!]


Why did Obama destroy my party? I don't like these bullies

[Would you like an Operation Chaos T-Shirt?]


When she finally learned the campaign was out of money it was too late to organize in key states. She's let advisors tell her to switch personalities day by day until she began to look like Sybil. Her campaign manager was watching soap operas in the office instead of working the phones and her consultants were too busy having shouting matches to come up with a cohesive strategy. She claimed just yesterday to be unaware that they're urging SDs to back her on the basis of the Wright videos even while they're admitting in the NYT that that's exactly what they're doing. Hillary is not running this campaign, this campaign is running her.


[Hillary is under the spell of Operation Chaos.]


I'm beginning to be troubled at our prospects for the Nov. election with Obama showing signs of imploding over the Wright business and his Farrakhan following campaign staffers.


[Gee! You mean the November election isn't a sure thing?]


I have been eating a lot of crow about the Clintons, lately, and I don't like the taste of it.


[Freudenschade, baby!]


it is amazing to me how much they have tarnished their reputation in a few months. In the beginning of all this I would have been perfectly content with Hillary. Now, I am so disgusted.


[Just a few months? This work has been in progress for decades.]


She has LOST all my respect. I cannot believe I supported them and defended them. I feel duped. They never cared... it was always about grabbing power. I'm just glad I finally woke up to their true colors.


[Only to be lulled back to mind-numbed sleep by the Obamassiah.]

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, McCain is just marginally better. More a difference of methods than substance.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of the 3 of them I would say mccain will do the least damage.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One almost feels pity for these foolish children.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"One almost feels pity for these foolish children."

Almost. Bwahahahahahaha!

This is great stuff! Good work as always PJ!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still surprised that the Dems fielded such a horribly defective group this cycle.

When the senior statesman was Joe "Copy Boy" Biden, and the nuts were too numerous to count and the best of the crop are Obama and Hillary? 2 inexperienced, woefully weird people in their own right who are currently doing for the Democrat party what that iceberg did to the Titanic.

The mind boggles.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Were the Clintons always like this?"

Yes, DUmmy, they were. You and your fellow Dummies just couldn't admit it so pretending that there was a "vast right-wing conspiracy" was so much easier.

4:59 PM  
Blogger JorgXMcKie said...

anon @ 1:50, the sad fact is that these two *are* the best the Dems have to offer.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny. I, troglaman, laughed my ass off. Really.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Wow! The day some DUmmies actually became sentient! It's an amazing thing to have one's eyes opened...And sometimes, a bit scary.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Mr. Right said...

"She has LOST all my respect. I cannot believe I supported them and defended them. I feel duped. They never cared... it was always about grabbing power. I'm just glad I finally woke up to their true colors."

...You're almost there, little DUmmie! Just a little bit further now, and you'll be free! Just change "She has" to "They have" and break free of the entire lying, corrupt, pandering Democrat Party once and for all! Come into the light, little DUmmie! It's so much warmer and brighter over here in the light!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Wow! The day some DUmmies actually became sentient! It's an amazing thing to have one's eyes opened...And sometimes, a bit scary." son

It's always scary to you, son. Take comfort that you're not alone.

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"break free of the entire lying, corrupt, pandering Democrat Party once and for all! Come into the light." mr. right

Lying corrupt pandering Dems. Do you like Grape or Cherry? I'm a Lime, or whatever the green stuff is guy.

12:59 AM  
Blogger The Gunslinger said...

When can we expect their apology...
...for all the aspersions cast upon us when we were saying the exact same things about the Clintons?

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home