Friday, December 28, 2007

Mike Gravel Visits Jackie & Dunlap

In light of tragic world events, I figured we could use a dose of humor today. And here it is in the form of Mike Gravel as Santa Claus visiting the Red State duo, Jackie and Dunlap. Credit to Mike Gravel for doing an over the top Santa Claus. If he doesn't win the presidency (100% certainity) I could definitely see Gravel doing FUnnie TV commercials. The rock toss in the pond is already a classic video. Hello ad agencies! Any commercial featuring Mike Gravel is sure to be a hit.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the fuck was that??!!!

oh and Merry Christmas all!!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical Gravel, he's whacky but he's not demented like Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich or kayinmaine.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Dorothy said...

I think this article done a great job.What a best way to describe your view. Thanks for sharing with us. Really like your informative article.
henrystickmangames.com
Friv.Pro

3:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really loved reading your blog. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!

Dietplanpdf.com
Ketosidedishes.com

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home