Friday, November 23, 2007

VIDEO: Early Moonbat Goes BERSERK in 1992

In case you think the Moonbats are strictly a recent phenomenom, there were a bunch of those loons floating around 15 years ago although not nearly as many as there are now. This video, which I remember seeing on TV years ago, shows the reaction of a big Clinton supporter to getting a speeding ticket. The FUnniest part of the video is his over the top angry Mother Hen reaction upon being informed the speeding ticket will cost him $137. Almost as FUnnie is the Moonbat's assertion that Bill Clinton will save him from EVIL state troopers giving him speeding tickets. BTW, I love the tone in the state trooper's voice which is like he is having to talk to a mental patient. This is definitely the FUnniest traffic stop video I have ever seen. It is much better than the TV version which bleeped a lot of it out including, I think, the part about Bill Clinton becoming the savior of speeding Moonbats.

H/T: AllahPundit at HotAir.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...

Shoulda Tased him...

Bro.

(Well, SOMEBODY had to say it!)

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much you want to bet that idiotic moron was worse off by the time The Reprobate left office than he was before he took office? I'm betting that he not only was worse off, he's was too [EXPLETIVE DELETED] stupid to realize it.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Tazzerman said...

That trooper had the patience of a saint. I do wonder however, what he would have been like had there not been a camera on?

I know what I would have done with this lunatic...

I loved the part where he made him pic up the papers the guy threw out the window.. Classic :) -tm

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Center Of The Universe gets a speeding ticket. I woulda loved to see the cop slam a jail door shut on Mr. Universe and say, "See what else your tax dollars pay for?"

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen this one before. It's hilarious!

I love how the moron tells the cops that "I've seen bills before, I get them all the time. I usually throw them in a drawer." That would explain how he let his insurance lapse.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoulda run him through a vehicle safety test. Then pulled him over for wreckless driving when he peeled out. Then give him a Breathalyzer test. Then...
But that would waste the officer's time.
Funny.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home