Friday, September 28, 2007

Please Save Us Oh Mighty Goracle!!!



You can tell the Left is dissatisfied with the inevitability of the Hildebeast by their yearning for Al Gore. This yearning has taken the form of desperation as you can tell by this DUmmie THREAD titled, "Randi asked Al Gore to run, please run. He held her head between his hands & kissed her cheek." The best thing about this desperation is that it is FUn to watch. So let us now watch Randi Rhodes and the DUmmies BEG their mighty Goracle to run in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, noting that Randi is only getting a fraction of her expected salary because Al Franken ran off with most of the loot while Air America still had most of that scammed Boys and Girls Club dough, is in the [brackets]:


Randi asked Al Gore to run, please run. He held her head between his hands & kissed her cheek


[SAVE US, OH MIGHTY GORACLE!!!]


As for me... HOPE LIVES!!


[The DREAM is still ALIVE!! HOPE will NEVER DIE!!!]


Randi is on and talking about seeing Al and Tipper at Melissa Etheridge's concert this past week - a performance of "The Awakening". She told Al, with tears in her eyes, that she wanted him to run and he held her head between his hands & kissed her cheek.


[The left butt cheek?]


For the love of GOD, please RUN AL!!!!!


["PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" sangeth James Brown.]


think of the polar bears, al. think of me, not wanting to die in a fascist dicktatorship. think of ME! ME! ME! ME! God, I do love that man. He better run or I'll cry.


[And now the DUmmie Musical Theater switches from James Brown's "PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" to Johnny Ray's "Cry."


and for children and future generations! We do not need a politician but a visionary leader. AL GORE, PLEASE WE ALL NEED YOU!


[If your sweetheart sends a letter of good-bye
It's no secret you'll feel better if you cry...
When waking from a bad dream
Don't you sometimes think it's real?
But it's only false emotions that you feel.
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long,
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song...
Remember sunshine can be found
Behind a cloudy sky,
So let your hair down and go on and cry.

If your heartaches seem to hang around to long,
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song...
Well, now, remember sunshine can be found
Behind a cloudy sky,
So let your hair down
And go right on baby and cry.]


Hope lives with me, too. Notice how much weight he's lost!


[The Goracle sacrificed his Chicken McNuggets for US!!!]


Oh. My. God. Could it be?


[Sacrificing those Chicken McNuggets was definitely a sign from heaven.]


I've heard lots of speculation about watching his waistline. If it shrinks, it's a sign.


[HALLELUJAH!!! It is the SIGN of the Goracle that we have long been waiting for!!! One belt notch less and he is IN the race!!!]


RUN, AL, RUN!! 2008 is yours for the taking!!


[Your loyal acolytes desperately await you to save us from the Hildebeast!!]


you know some of my friends and I joked that if we saw him start to lose weight that he was running - well lets hope there is some truth in our banter - because I say he HAS LOST weight and I PRAY TO GOD HE IS RUNNING - but I just wish he would do it already.....this Hillary is inevitable thing is getting on my last nerve....


[Oh Mighty Goracle!!! For the love of God and the Future of the Planet, please lay off the cream puffs!!!]


the man is a saint...i relish the opportunnity to cast my viote for him!


[Just mark right there sort of across from his name on that convenient butterfly ballot. Hee! Hee!]


Thank you for posting this. I just heard Randi tell this story. I'm sobbing too. I look at him and all we have lost since December 12, 2000, and it is so sorrowful.


[That date marked the start of the Dark Ages.]



I feel the same way and I certainly hope he runs! Wouldn't that stir up the pot? WOW! The nation would jump up and down! I bet the mood around here would change too! Don't you think Gore would have said "no", whispered it or shook his head "no" if he had no intention of running? I can't think of a better candidate! Gore '08!


[A mere mortal must never attempt to interpret the mysterious signs of the Mighty Goracle.]


She made me cry when she told that story I can only imagine how she felt. He didn't say no, from the sound of it, though. Come on, Al, stop teasing us!


[Kootchy-Koo!]



if we build it, he will run. that is what his friend dylan malone says. he wants a people powered campaign like the deaniacs created. i truly believe he will run. i understand he doesn't want to, himself, but he knows that we all need him. and that we all love him. i didn't even hear the story, and i am crying. i will pick it up off white rose when it goes up. and i will get out my kleenex. god damn it, run, al, run.

[So build a campaign platform in the middle of a corn field. If you build it, the Goracle will run.]


If so, I'd look for it around mid-October. That's when the Nobel Peace Prize winners are announced. I'm not sure when the "Everlast Codpiece Prize" winner (for the individual deemed the world's biggest athletic supporter) are announced. I already know who'll win that one.


[That second prize is much more prestigious. And the Goracle will win it since he certainly has the biggest prosthetic crotch enhancer.]


I-can't-wait-THAT-LONG!!! I SHALL GO IRRETRIEVABLY MAD!

[I think you long ago passed the Fail Safe zone on that condition.]


Randi is obviously not aware of the draft Gore movement
This seems to be a totally new idea to her. I really want to call her and tell her about AmericaforGore.org and the coalition of all of the draft groups we've created, but I get too nervous. I'm leaving work soon and might try from my car if I get the guts.


[Yes. Tell Randi that the Goracle Worship cult is much larger than she thinks.]


He's still leaving the door open


[Also his zipper.]


How can Al not run??? He knows we need him!! I can FEEL it; he's running!!


[I BEEEEEEELLLLLEEEEEEVEEEEE!!!]


Man... I hope you're right. I'm getting pretty sick of this current crop of dems... and every time someone beats the drum for a Hillary Victory I get more and more afraid. Run Al Run!!!


[Save us, Oh Mighty Goracle, from the evil forces of Mordor!!!]


I will let anyone ...tase me in the nuts if you RUN AL!!!


[Go Tase Me, Bro!!!]


Although patience has not always been a virture of mine, I'm getting there. My freak out day for Al Gore announcing is October 15. After that date, my new virture will begin to dislove. Damn! I want him to take MY face in his hands and kiss MY cheek!


[Al Gore will end up kissing Hillary's ample cheek when she bends over for him.]


Dear President Gore, Please take your rightful place as the leader of our once great country. You, and possibly only you, can guide US out of the * created abyss, and into the presence of light.


[From the Book of Goracle. In His name, Amen.]


am I the only one itching to make a snarky comment here?


[No but unless you want to risk a Tombstoning, better let the DUmmie Funnies do it for you.]


Run or I'll sing, Al!! LOUD!! In 3 keys of off.I had hoped it would not come to this.


[I only sing in the shower and even then it is so bad that the tiles wilt.]


Run, Al, Run President Gore could serve two more terms. because the usurper took his first one. Please make it so, God. I don't ask for much, very often or for myself.


[Please, God, make us worthy enough for the Goracle.]


If he doesn't run, I do know just how much THE REST OF THE WORLD and I have lost. And I do remember the night, it was a night in December 2000 when I watched and listened in disbelief to a reporter on MSNBC reading an opinion rendered by the Supreme Court ....


[Hmmm... Suddenly I'm feeling a song based on this theme to the tune of "The Night They Drove Ol' Dixie Down." Paging Charles Henrickson. But only do it on the sly. Wink! Wink!]


Maybe he likes the taste of salty tears. And maybe that's why he's stringing everyone along. He wants to taste the tears of all the crying progressives, as they realize they're stuck with the right-wing Hillary as their candidate. Don't use that Kleenex, folks. Gore wants to savor your tears.

[Scott Tenorman's tears are so yummy and sweet!]


have you ever wondered how different your life would be if al had been living in the white house instead of the freak who sits there? i think of it often--it's very depressing. our entire household would be different. this son of a bitch fool on the hill has impacted even the personal aspects of our lives.

[Good news! There is an Alternate DUmmie Universe where Up is not the opposite of Down. It is 3 miles east of Philadelphia. Oh, and Al Gore is also President.]


I supposed Al 100% and am working on my carbon footprint....

[You might also try working on your spelling...]


Our Children need YOU AL!!!..Our Nation needs you AL!! The World Needs you AL!!

i believe he will get in at the last moment ..so he can keep the media at bay and not give them time to swift boat..and rove him

I believe he knows exactly what he is doing..no one knows this media better than Al does.

And no one knows the Clinton machine better than Al and Tipper!

And Al will have some of the biggest heavy hitters working for him..

Think Soros, Bloomberg,Lee Ioccoca..and of course many in Hollywood.

Al will do it when he can create the biggest splash..and momentum. and i believe he is going to run.


[I BEEEEELLLLLEEEEEEEVEEEEEE!!!]


Sorry folks, but he isn't running.


[NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!]


For me the last possible date he could get in before the primaries is Sunday November 4th.I just picked that date because it is one year before election day.


[The Goracle has a chance if he enters by Jan. 20, 2009. I BEEEEEELEEEEEVEEE!!!]

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love the moonbats..they are divining Algore's intentions by the size of his waist... Algore is just one belt notch away from becoming president....LOL!!

Skully

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, now I'm laughing.
Why are libtards always weeping and sobbing? For the life of me, I can'tunderstand their mentality.

Skul
(for the anon above, I'm Skully at work) Pleasure to see another.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Jeebus! All the crying, depression, and despair in DUmmieland is a bit much to believe...

Come on, DUFU readers, which of you guys are going over "there" and posting these fake entries?

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The DUmmies sure love their Great Leader, no matter who he is. 10 years ago it was Clinton. Yesterday, Hugo Chavez. Today, Al Gore. Tomorrow, who knows but I can guarantee you that the DUmmies will love him! That's what happens when your brought up in a single parent family, you search desperately for a Father Figure. Too bad for most DUmmies that they always pick the wrong Daddy. He's ether a pervert, as in Clinton; a pussy, as in Gore; or a madman, as in Chavez.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More of us must come to recognize more seriously and deeply the meaning of the words that American democracy is under deliberate attack, the whole 200-plus-year "experiment", the whole shebang we complacently and casually call "liberty" and '"and of the free", and all the Repuke C(r)apitalists absolutely drunk with power, power-crazed, powermad, insane really, intend by all their wherewithal and cognizance to make themselves and their interests (Halliburton, Diebold, etc) totalitarian dictators, emperors of the world

In our modest mundane everyday lives, we simply lack the grasp of thinking on such a scale. The insane ones don't -- their every conscious waking hour is involved in the thoughts. It, and they, are very deadly serious. The Chimpy regime mass-murdered 3000 people in Nine Eleven Balck Op's to set this up - and millions before, and murdered millions since -and they are not going to be reached or reformed by a flood of emails, or calls to Congress, or a bunch of belly-aching.

Serious honest-to-God mass murderers, the faces you see on TV who seem like "ordinary folks" - I mean Kissinger and GHWBush and Cheney and Rumsfeld and Rice and Gonzales, (Chimpy is sooo out-of-it), and Liebermann and all the rest and Pelosi and all the rest and your favorite "cute" "loveable" TV "personalities" - all are up to their necks and their life's total mortal soul in murder and death, much more serious and deadly as Hitler and Napoleon and Genghis Kahn combined! These racist, genocide-mongers are disguised in suits and ties and modern fashions, but are even more deranged as every wild-eyed meth addict you ever suffered to witness in person, and these powerlusters mean full force to end our lives. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BLOODSHED! Ours.

Get serious, get smart, get brutal. Arrest and imprison Liars Hani-taze, Rash Lamebrain, Bill O'Liar - that's a start - traitors and mass murderers each one of them, subverters and destroyers of humankindness, civilized decency, knowledge and understanding -- absolutely mentally ill sicko perverts in the brain. Subhuman. Retards. Don't celebrate them and their poison information.

TO EACH ACCORDING TO HIS NEEDS - FROM EACH ACCORDING TO HIS MEANS!

12:45 PM  
Blogger The Gunslinger said...

The sobbing and wailing reminds me of an old-school Italian funeral. At least there you got food.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get serious, get smart, get brutal. Arrest and imprison Liars Hani-taze, Rash Lamebrain, Bill O'Liar - that's a start - traitors and mass murderers each one of them, subverters and destroyers of humankindness, civilized decency, knowledge and understanding -- absolutely mentally ill sicko perverts in the brain. Subhuman. Retards. Don't celebrate them and their poison information.


We should start with every lefty in this country that wants to make the USA into another Cambodia/VietNam/Romania/USSR.

Up against the wall, Lefty Mother Humper.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true patriot?
More like true comrade, for that quote. What a fool!

This has to b one of the funniest Dummie Funnies ever, especially that comment!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of these days PJ, yer toast.

Skul

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natuarally I meant TP.
Yer still toast PJ.

Skul

7:35 PM  
Blogger Capitalist Infidel said...

Um....I think true patriot is writing satire and it's damn funny!

"think of the polar bears, al. think of me, not wanting to die in a fascist dicktatorship. think of ME! ME! ME! ME! God, I do love that man. He better run or I'll cry."

That had to be a "lousy freeper troll!"

8:43 PM  
Blogger JorgXMcKie said...

Is it just me or does the DUmmmies sound like 12-year-old girls discussing the latest fuzz-faced boy band type from Tigerbeat?

Of course, most of those 12-year-olds will eventually grow up and become useful in some way. DUmmies I'm not so sure will ever be good for much except landfill.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That rant from "True Patriot" looks an awful lot like a drunken Pitt rant to me....irregardless, those are the comments of someone completely detached from reality.

Shooting him in the head would be a mercy killing - of course that would have to be done by gut-shooting since "True Patriot" has his head rammed that far up his ass.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home