Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I'm really struggling with my hatred of Republicans..."


I used to think that communism could only be imposed upon America from abroad because few citizens of this free country would have the desire or the will to engage in the brutal activities necessary to accomplish the political cleansing for such a collectivist regime to assume and maintain power. I was wrong. As evidence I urge you to read the THREAD posted by DUmmie Oregonian titled, "I'm really struggling with my hatred of Republicans...Anyone else?" Yes, DUmmie Oregonian would love nothing more than to be able to travel the country in a roving Chekhist squad and administer "liquidation" to the backs of the heads of EVIL Republicans. Unless this sad creature, DUmmie Oregonian and many of her fellow DUmmies and leftwingers, can do this then their lives will be incomplete. So let us now join the DUmmies not holding back their absolute HATE for Republicans in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, who would love to view a listing of the mind control drugs that has to be constantly administered to DUmmie Oregonian, is in the [brackets]:


I'm really struggling with my hatred of Republicans...Anyone else?


[Most of your fellow DUmmies, KOmmies, HUffies, and much of the MSM are similarly deranged.]


I f*cking hate Republicans. I can't shake my anger at them. I don't care if they're the "moderate" or "just fiscally conservative" or "not really political" type of Republicans. I f*cking hate them. I will never forgive them for what they've done to our country. I will never forgive even the most passive Republican for enabling Bushco. Fury fills my veins when I think of them. You all know the results of their Republicanism. Stolen elections. Hundreds of thousands of slaughtered Iraqis. Torture. Melting ice caps. Tax breaks for billionaires. A shredded constitution. Etc. Etc. Etc.


[Unlike Winston Smith, DUmmie Oregonian really means it when she shouts HATE at the viewscreen whenever she sees a Republican.]


Positively unforgiveable.


[RDS...Republican Derangement Syndrome.]


I know it's wrong to "hate" anyone. Still, I can't shake my hatred, no matter how hard I try to talk myself out of it. I feel it in my gut.


[It absolutely CONSUMES you. Your HATE of Republicans drives you so much that you can't even enjoy a free moment. All of your energy is burned up by HATRED of Republicans. Having a nice T-bone steak and a cold brewski? Sorry. You can't enjoy that because you are controlled by HATE. Your bitter bile is eating away at your insides every waking moment as well as haunting you in nightmares.]


Ten years ago, I wasn't like this. Yes I was a self-proclaimed liberal from the age of 14 when that dickhead Reagan somehow became president. I've always voted for the D's, but I could sort of eye-rollingly tolerate the few Republicans I knew. Not any more.


[Ten years ago you didn't have to OD on meds just to make it through the day. Not any more.]


Since the age of 18, I've lived only in liberal places. Berkeley, San Francisco, Washington DC and Portland. The one Republican "friend" I've kept from high school has essentially been cut out of my life. I'm afraid if I start talking to her vent all my fury and rip her to shreds. So it's easier not to talk.


[Since the age of 18, I've only lived in the safe zone, politically cleansed of nearly all Republicans. I had one Republican "friend" but my bitter HATE overrode any sense of courtesy or decency in myself so I purged her from my life.]


My husband and I have basically constructed a Republican-free life. Until now.


[My equally deluded husband and I have basically constructed a Republican-free zone. Until now.]


My widowed, atheist, Green-registered mother has recently started dating a man. She's gushing. She's in love. He's wonderful. etc. She wants me to be happy for her. I want to be happy for her.


[Guess where this is leading.]


I've never met the guy. They're in another state. I'm sure he seems perfectly nice and caring. Yet, one time she slipped that he's a Republican. He went to see "Sicko" with her because he says he's one of those "open-minded" Republicans. Well, good for him.


[Mommie is dating a..a Republican! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!]


Yet. I can't shake the fact that he's a Republican. If they get married, I'll have to deal with him. And I hate him.


[You never met him yet your HATE of all Republicans overrides all sense of rationality. Pop them pills some more, DUmmie Oregonian.]


I f*cking hate him. He's an enabler of the destruction of our country. That is overriding everything to me, even though I try to talk myself out of my own feeling. I can't seem to do it. My sister thinks on this particular issue, I'm overreacting. I can't help it. I feel what I feel.


[Oregonian's hubby is probably a dopey leftwinger as well yet I am almost feeling sorry for him. Imagine being married to this bundle of HATE and living with it day after day.]


So far I've said little about the relationship to her. I'm sure she wants me to ask her questions about him and share her joy. I just can't. Because she's dating The Enemy. Oh, he's a handsome, congenial Enemy, I'm quite sure. She has no idea I hate her boyfriend, who I've never met.


[Posted the Poster Child of Republican Derangement Syndrome.]


I'm sure people will think I'm sick and judgmental and selfish. So be it. I'm being honest. Does loyalty to my father play into this? Very little. My sympathies/loyalties were always with my mother. My father was no picnic to be married to, I'm sure. Yes, I loved him. But I understand life goes on, life is for the living, etc. etc. My mother has been lonely, and she should date if she wants to.


[Gee. Where could you ever get the idea that we might think you are sick and judgMENTAL and selfish?]


Yet. Even though I don't want to, I hate my mother's boyfriend. And I feel like crying.


[You feel like crying because you have allowed HATE to control every aspect of your life. And now to hear from her like-minded fellow DUmmies also consumed by absolute HATE...]


Honesty is a virtue that most republicans lack ... I have one friend who is a "republican"...although in the 20 years that I have known him ,I have yet to figure out why. He hates Bushco too. I've had to eliminate all others who had even an inkling of love for * because I despise him so.


[Rationality is a virtue that most DUmmies lack...]


i just hate 'em. they are all tapeworms.


[In Cuba, your fellow communists call them gusanos.]


Hating Republicans is as easy as falling off a chair.

[Made even easier when you pop your heavy duty meds.]


think I have to go through this angry- and anxiety-filled state first, maybe. I'm hoping it passes. If not, maybe I can take some drugs before I meet him to mellow me out


[Before you can mellow out, DUmmie Oregonian, you will need to overdose on Prozac just for starters.]


the sooner these filthy, terrorist, dirtbag repuke nazis leave, the better.


[Your employment application is now being seriously considered by your local Chekha.]


And I am struggling to make distinctions amongst Republicans, but, still, there is a huge part of me that looks upon them all as Enablers of Evil. It's like a different part of the spectrum of Nazism in Germany -- plenty of Germans were just plain folks, but, still, they "went along." Look at the result. When I try to talk myself into moderating my views I picture a massive crowd of slaughtered, murdered Iraqis looking at me with haunted eyes. My mom's Mr. Wonderful has blood on his hands for pulling the lever for Bushco. I am having a very difficult time seeing past that. It's all made harder by most people's dismissive view of it all ... "Oh, there she goes again. She's so POLIITICAL."


[You know what, DUmmie Oregonian? Since Pied Piper Pitt has cut way back on his DUmmieland postings, I think I am going to feature YOU much more often in the future. Anyone who sees similarly deranged posts by DUmmie Oregonian, please forward them to me for DUFUing.]


I don't care for the DUers who claim repukes suck EXCEPT FOR THE ONE THEY KNOW!!! *THEY ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!*


[DEMONIZE and DEHUMANIZE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!]


I think it really comes down to fear for me, because all I care about any more is the animals and the planet and I've lost hope for the future. We're the smart powerful first-worlders and we won't change. And I realize a lot of Democrats don't care about this but I know no republicans do.


[I almost forgot. Time for me to pour arsenic down a well full of fresh spring water in order to help despoil the environment.]


By voting Republican, your wife is enabling this stuff to continue. She's encouraging policies that cause death and suffering to humans and animals worldwide. So how do you square that with her being a nice person? I'd really like to know.


[Tonight on Chiller Horror Theater: "I Married A...REPUBLICAN!!!"]


I was laughed at and derided at my husband's cousin's house Saturday night. I stated that "the only good Republican is a dead Republican." Mr. DTBK said, "What about your Republican uncle?" I said, "Have we seen him since we moved here?" (He lives south of Fort Worth, and we're in Irving). They thought I was such a hypocrite - I insist on my right to feel a certain way and have certain beliefs, but try to deny others. I'm not trying to deny anything - I just hate Republicans! I also hate hating, but this is what comes of living under a Nazi regime!


[You are also being laughed at and derided in the DUmmie FUnnies, DUmmie DeposeTheBoyKing. The scary thing here is that many of you DUmmies are teachers who carry their derangement into the classroom.]


Being a pug is a character flaw beyond redemption
I want to pound them all into a bloody pulp for one being a pug then two being vapid enough to vote repug. If I find out someone voted for * I instantly hate their guts. I know it is only hurting me in the long run but I can't stop hating the bastards! I blew up at a friends dad last year at a party. he is a life long laborer kinda guy who's pension was cut because of the pugs but he still drinks the Koolaide. I asked him "what has the republican party ever done for you?" They have f*cked him at every turn but he still votes for them because he sure hates them liberals with their high taxes and big government! I want to rip my hair out and I have precious little of it left. F*CKERS! all of them!

[What flavor would you like the leather strap that you need to bite down on to be while we administer the electro-shock therapy? Strawberry or the fresh lemony flavor?]


I hate Republicans too, even my brother, who I used to just sorta dislike... Now I can't stand him. I see his stupid smug face and I want to smack it. I can't believe we came from the same womb....


[Not only that sentiment but your Commie sig line ("From each according to his ability, to each according to his need") will definitely get you approved for membership in a Chekhist liquidation squad.]

25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We're the smart powerful first-worlders and we won't change."

If you're so damned smart and powerful how did you ever let Chimpus Khan into office? Please continue to quarantine yourself from Republicans. We will all be better off for it.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they'd just put down their syringes and bongs and bring on "La Revolución!", we'd be more than happy to help them out of their miserable, soul-consuming BDS/RDS.

After all, we're all about "compassionately ending suffering".

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with "b.c."

I've been waiting for these freaks to start their "Revolucion" for 30 years.

Come on bitches! Let's get it over with.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure all of the pointing and laughing contributed to the constant state of angst. These people should immediately report to the padded section of of the wal mart detention facility.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These DUmmies are nothing more than spoiled children who suddenly realized that they can't have everything their own way all the time. They're all screaming "I hate you daddy!" because they can't get what they want. That's the attitude of a four year old. The DUmmies are having a temper tantrum. Grow up, babies!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pendulum that swung to the left during Viet Nam has begun to swing back to the right, and they simply cannot deal with it.

I remember the time before, when being a soldier, a policeman, a firefighter was honorable, even admirable. Then came the 'dark times' when soldiers were 'baby killers', police were 'pigs' and so on.

Now it's swinging back, and I, for one will be happy as the trend continues! It is as inevitable as sunrise, and these poor deranged loonies will die in the light.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.

Just ... wow.

I actually doubted this one, P.J. It's so over the top and mindless in its stupidity that I actually followed the link to make sure you didn't just make it up.

It's hard to believe there are people like this in the world. What's funny is he/she probably thinks of him/itself as "open minded" and "tolerant" and "embracing of diversity."

Thank you for reminding me again of exactly why I'll be voting straight ticket Republican in 2008.

I really think these people may be crazy. Or that 95% of DU is actually Republicans having a little fun mocking the far left, and the 5% of real DUmmies just don't realize it.

I still have trouble believing this post is legit.

If it is ... I wonder if it ever occurred to the poster how it might feel if some Republican made exactly the same claim about him? That he was utterly hated - without knowing him - because he pulled the wrong lever in a voting booth?

I guess that's what primarily identifies these people: complete self-absorption and a lack of empathy.

I guess the funniest irony of all is that this behavior ... does nothing but help elect Republicans.

I guarantee if you could read this DuFu on CNN tonight - no Democrat could win election anywhere.

The truth is that people just don't realize that THIS is what liberals are. But you're doing a great job getting that truth out there, broadcasting their own words.

Wow. The party of love and peace and tolerance, huh?

12:32 PM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

It's pretty easy to shake a "cyber" fist at someone, ain't it, DUmmie basement commandos? (Hey, the DBC!)

As much satisfaction as a physical confrontation would give me, they become enraged when you mock them, and frenzied when ignored. The more they lose public opinion by taking up the talking points of enemies of freedom, the more they seethe.

...And we sit back and laugh.

Keep up the great work, PJ!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If one of my teens would have pitched a stupid fit like those idiots, I would have tanned their hides just on general principle.

Five'll get ya ten, none are over seventeen.

Skul

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a pug is a character flaw beyond redemption
I want to pound them all into a bloody pulp for one being a pug then two being vapid enough to vote repug.


Smoething tells me your Tai Chi is no match for my .45, young Cockroach.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh, there she goes again. She's so POLIITICAL."

They only say that because it is ever so much more tactful than "Loco en la cabesa."

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANON's, please. I don't have a blog or web page either. Stick a name at the end of your comment so we know who to address. I'm not ashamed about my comments, and neither should you.

Skul

7:44 PM  
Blogger JorgXMcKie said...

It would be interesting to substitute 'black man' or an appropriate similar word for each Republican or 'pug' or 'puke' and see how the DUmmies would feel about the sentiment. Or we could substitute gay and the relevant expletives.

Funny how it's okay to express in no uncertain terms your political opponents (well, it is if you're on the Left) but not other groups.

We suffer greatly because we haven't taught the dangers of Stalinism and properly castigated any who won't denounce it.

8:38 PM  
Blogger JorgXMcKie said...

that is to express your hatred for your political opponents but not other groups.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally someone is speaking my language! The CORRECT one!

She's passionate because she CARES! She wants to reverse the nazification of the FSA (Fascist States of America)!

Hillary will bring on the right changes ENDING HATE AND RASCISM!

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe I've identified the so-called "true patriot". You can check him out at this web link: http://360.yahoo.com/profile-YVNXlVYjdL9UyiIkuNvBNd5fP3Vu9Zcr

He's know on some sectors of Yahoo! as Don The Moron. He also has several names. He also runs this Yahoo! Group ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EWIMOF/ ) which is basicially for him to run his conspiracy theory BS and insanity with no fear of being challenged (he bans those who dare to criticize him).

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Merriam-Webster dictionary

rac·ism- with the word "politics" substituting for "race

Function: noun
1 : a belief that POLITICS is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that POLITICAL differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular group...


Hmmmmm....

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@True Patriot

Hillary will be a DISASTER!

@The posting

The lady has a big problem and it isn't the Republicans.

Robert

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EMBRACE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya TP. Nice to see you drop in.
Always a pleasure, and good for laughs.

Skul

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly an amazing thread. I esp. liked the title of this post:

"53. 16 years of Reagan wore my hate out early"

Maybe the poster is from CA and is counting Reagans two terms as Gov., but I doubt it. The DUmmies are truly idiots.

At least KOS tries to maintain a semblance of sanity on his sight by judicious deletions and bannings.


Referring to an earlier thread on DU Funnies, I got upwards of 500 postings on DU, GD forum before being tombstoned. My sin ? Agreeing with Howard Zinn that the Constitution is a conservative document.

I responded to a thread which suggested that there are no substantive conservative writings, I suggested the Constitution, got called out and referred to Zinn as holding that position, which he does.

No dice, tombstoned because I cited Zinn, a liberal icon.

Gave up on trolling at DU. Those people are truly idiotic, they will laud someone like Zinn one minute, yet if you agree with him, tombstone.

Too much fun !

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She's passionate because she CARES!"

She doesn't "care" TP, she hates and that's all she does. If she truly cared about people she would try to engage them in conversation and dialog. She would talk to those she disagrees with, not denounce them as a monster. She's not "speaking truth to power," she's surrendering to her obsessions. That makes her dangerous. She's not angry with individuals because of their actions, it's an obsession with Republicans in general.

She hates people simply because she has convinced herself that they have certain beliefs, certain alliances, ones which she doesn't agree. But does she accept those differences and try to reconcile them with the person's other beliefs and alliances? No, she labels them as the enemy and she projects her hatred of them on to all of their actions and their values without even knowing these people or trying to discover what they actually believe as opposed to what she thinks they believe.

She hates people without even understanding them. She doesn't know these people, she's just generalizing. She hates them and is fixated on them because of her perceptions as to their believes and not on their actions. She hates them simply because they don't share her believes. She hates them so much that it is affecting her personal life and her relationships with others. She's obsessed with her hatred. That's a dangerous obsession. That's how serial killers are born, like the men who kill women because they are "all whores" and they hate them. They don't know theses women, they just hate them in general and kill them because of that hate.

This woman is no different, she hates certain people in general and she is going to fall victim to her own hate. This woman is walking a very dark path, one that leads to insanity. She needs to stop obsessing or she will truly be lost forever.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

Ray,

True Patriot is pulling our legs... If you've read all his stuff, he's like an Uber-DUmmie. He writes stuff intended to make us snicker.

3:40 PM  
Blogger The Gunslinger said...

True Patriot has to be a Freeper Troll...having a little fun with us after a few martinis.

Nobody would write such totally lame, illogical, goofy stuff seriously! Seriously.

He's just gotta be pulling our chain.

Because, if he's not, and this is the actual mentality of the Moonbat Left, they're even nuttier and less in touch with reality that even I suspected.

And I think they're all lobotomized.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

Oh man, that was funny....but in a scary way. It's amazing how much they hate people who hold different views. Tolerance, catch the fever!

For real, I have a lot of liberal friends. The reason: I'm 18. Actually, there is a close correlation between liberalism and not holding a job. So many of my friends take a sharp veer right when they start paying taxes.

Here's another thing. The left loves to talk about "the destruction of America". The thing is, America never was and hopefully never will be as they envision it. There is no socialism, taxes are not high. No, Jefferson did not endorse universal health care. No, there are no provisions for "hate speech" in the 1st Amendement. Oh, and perhaps most importantly, the 2nd Amendment means exactly what it says. My biggest problem with the left is how they wrap themselves in the flag when it suits them, then burn it the next.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home