Thursday, August 31, 2006

DUmmie Mike Malloy Angst Now Directed Towards Al Franken



Although the DUmmie anger over the FIRING of Mike Malloy was directed towards Air America Radio yesterday, a lot of their criticism is now starting to find a new target---Al Franken. As we have SEEN, the DUmmies were already less than enthusiastic about Al Franken. However, with the firing of Malloy, the DUmmies are peeved that Air America is continuing to pay MILLIONS to Al Franken for a show that most of them consider boring. The spark that set off the anti-Franken DUmmie diatribes was this THREAD titled, "If it was Randi Rhodes or Al Franken instead of Mike Malloy..." So let us now watch the DUmmie outrage over Malloy being fired instead of Al Franken in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, thanking Al Franken for easing my way into afternoon naps, is in the [brackets]:




If it was Randi Rhodes or Al Franken instead of Mike Malloy...




[Hardly anybody would notice...]




I have the feeling we'd see the same level of outrage. Malloy was one of the original guard on AAR and has his legions of Truthseekers, and he will be sorely missed.




[There might be some outrage over Randi leaving but there would be celebrations if Al Franken's incredibly BORING show was taken off the air.]




Randi definitely. I don't think Al has the passionate fans that Mike and Randi have




[That's because Al's fans are sleeping through his banal monologues.]




But should Al leave AAR, I don't think his fans would be throwing themselves out of windows, if that's what you mean.




[Al's fans will just switch over to strong sleeping pills.]




AL is too bland and says little when you really think about it.



[I never stayed awake long enough to think about it.]



Nothing against Al. I know he is well liked and respected. I don't listen to his show, but I bought Liars and enjoyed it. But to alot of angry progressive's Mike was screaming what we all want to scream sometimes. I listened to him everyday during work, would download his show to my Ipod with AAR premium. I will miss him and Kathy very much. Every morning I download Mike, Randi and Sam, but Mike was the only one I looked forward to hearing what he had to say.




[Why don't you listen to Al? Afraid of causing a traffic accident when you fall asleep while driving your car?]



I don't listen to Al and if he left or got canned I wouldn't care - he is way to middle of the road for me.....a lot of which is most likely due to his potential run for Senate - but for whatever reason I'm not a fan....



[A DUmmie who realizes that Al Franken is using Air America STRICTLY for his planned Senate run.]




If it was Al Franken it'd be on NBC news and on CNN and Faux.




[And treated like a major tragedy even though few can actually stay awake to listen to his show.]




Randi's canning would draw outrage ... maybe more so than Malloy. Franken's would largely draw sighs of relief at DU. He's a milquetoast, mealy-mouthed middle-of-the-roader who's too willing to overlook Israeli war crimes.




[Great support there for Franken.]



* * * * * * * * * * * * * *



I have a VERY SPECIAL offer for my DUmmie FUnnies fans. It is a product I have been using myself and fully endorse: the amazing HELICOPTER KITE. This helicopter kite flies like a helicopter. You can make it go hundreds of feet into the air or hover it just a couple of feet off the ground. The propellor rotation is done entirely by windpower. Please check out the VIDEO of the INCREDIBLE helicopter kite. Not only was the helicopter kite aerodynamically designed but it is also MADE IN THE USA! The helicopter kites have a LIFETIME warranty so all defective or broken parts will be replaced. Your purchase of the helicopter kite will not only provide you with lots of FUn this summer but it will also help keep the DUmmie FUnnies going. So take a look at the VIDEO and be AMAZED!

1 Comments:

Blogger TheShaz said...

Watched it last night - I loved the "DISCLAMER" before and after every commercial. I thik that alone should keep lawyers off ABC's heels - reading the comments from the left are hilarious.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home