Wednesday, July 26, 2006

DUFU Podcast 003 (Bolshevik Blitz)



It's my new toy! I WANNA play with my new Podcast Toy! And in this Podcast we have BOLSHEVIK BLITZ of the BLITZ MACHAN SHOW who makes Bolshevik Brian seem mild by comparison. If you can stand the EXTREME language, listen HERE to Bolshevik Blitz drop one F-bomb after another. Oh and if there is a Head Shrink in the house, I think Bolshevik Blitz is in deep need of some HELP.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * *




I have a VERY SPECIAL offer for my DUmmie FUnnies fans. It is a product I have been using myself and fully endorse: the amazing HELICOPTER KITE. This helicopter kite flies like a helicopter. You can make it go hundreds of feet into the air or hover it just a couple of feet off the ground. The propellor rotation is done entirely by windpower. Please check out the VIDEO of the INCREDIBLE helicopter kite. Not only was the helicopter kite aerodynamically designed but it is also MADE IN THE USA! The helicopter kites have a LIFETIME warranty so all defective or broken parts will be replaced. Your purchase of the helicopter kite will not only provide you with lots of FUn this summer but it will also help keep the DUmmie FUnnies going. So take a look at the VIDEO and be AMAZED!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you gotta lot of work to be doen here. I've never seen such a pathetic website.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home