Monday, November 21, 2005

DUmmie FUnnies 11-21-05 ("How annoying is the phrase 'Reagan Airport?'")



One of the great myths perpetrated by liberals is that even though they may have disagreed with Ronald Reagan, they still respect him. HOGWASH!!! Back when Reagan was President in the 80's, the liberals hated him and they STILL DO as you can see in this DUmmie THREAD titled, "DC People: How annoying is the phrase 'Reagan Airport?'" It gives me GREAT PLEASURE that when DUmmies fly to D.C., they have to land at RONALD REAGAN Airport. So the next time you make the flight to D.C., if you see some red-faced idiot screeching like a maniac, you can be sure it is a DUmmie going berserk at the Reagan name. As usual, the Reagan hating DUmmie rantings are in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, hearing the Gipper saying "There You Go Again," is in the [brackets]:




DC People: How annoying is the phrase "Reagan Airport"??




[RONALD REAGAN!!! SLOOOOOWLY I TURNED! STEP BY STEP...]




It's been almost eight years since they changed the name, and I'm still no less pissed about it. Remember when the Repukes claimed that they weren't going to take George Washington's name off? Well, it's still called Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, but of course people now just call it "Reagan" or "Reagan Airport" or "Reagan National."


I'm guessing that 99.9% of DUers refuse to call it by that name, but what do you do when people refer to it as that to you? Ignore it? Say something smide? Just curious.




[I'm guessing that 100% of the DUmmies need to bite down hard on a leather strap when seeing or hearing the name, "Ronald Reagan National Airport."]




I just flow out of National a week ago. I refuse to use the raygun name unless I absolutely have to. Love the airport, hate the name.




[In the DUmmie Alternate Reality it is called "Jimmy Carter National Airport."]




I refer to it as "WASHINGTON NATIONAL F***KING AIRPORT"...
That usually clears most debate on the subject.




[After a normal person decks you.]




What pisses me off about the name is the repugs are guilty of
re-writing history. Sound familiar? Of course it does, it is what repugs do all the time but pretend it is a tactic of the Dems. I get really steamed about Washington National because I am one of the millions of people who remember Raygun's administration - corrupt, sleazy, profane and sold out to the highest corporate bidder.




[Corrupt, sleazy, profane and sold out to the highest corporate bidder? Perfect description of Marc Rich's benefactor.]





My daughter flew there yesterday from Houston's
George Bush Intercontinental airport. How sad.



[How glad.]


When people say "Reagan Airport" I correct them.
and say, "You mean National?"


[No. I mean RONALD REAGAN Airport, DUmmie.]




Kinda like the RONALD REAGAN TURNPIKE here in FLORIDA!
Yeah, makes a whole lot of goddamn sence to rename it from the "MAJORITY STONEMAN DOUGLAS TURNPIKE" (for those who don't know, she wrote "RIVER OF GRASS" and helped SAVE THE EVERGLADES, which is amazing since no one gives a SHIT about the environment in this hellhole state) to renaming it after RayGun, who had NOTHING to do with this state...unless you want to count how he helped RUIN it for 8 years along with the rest of the country.





[One of the GREAT pleasures of driving on the Turnpike down here is seeing the name RONALD REAGAN TURNPIKE on the signs and knowing how much it pisses off the liberals.]




How do I feel about it? Makes me gag, that's how I feel about it...




[So was that your car that I saw driving wildly off the side of the RONALD REAGAN TURNPIKE last weekend?]




Worse than that...they re-named one of the tollways
After Reagan out here in Chicagoland. I-88 E-W Tollway is now Reagan 'Expressway'. Ugh!!!!




[WOO! HOO! I did not know that.]

1 Comments:

Blogger Son Of The Godfather said...

I think I'll start a petition to rename Berkeley to "Reagan Ranch North"... heh.

SOTG

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home