Tuesday, February 22, 2005

DUmmie FUnnies 02-22-05 ("America - Greatest Country in the World?")


The big mantra among the Leftists is that despite their criticism of American, they really do like this country. A quick perusal of this DUmmie THREAD gives lie to that assertion. The plain fact is that DUmmies DISDAIN America in a big way as you shall see here. As usual, the anti-American DUmmie blasts are in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent is in the [brackets]:




America - Greatest Country in the World? One thing I am mystified about quite often is the claim that America is the "best" country in the world. But how can a country that has so many problems claim to be the greatest?


[Do you think folks in North Korea wouldn’t love to trade problems with us? Same goes for just about every other country. But continue with your anti-American rant.]


Something I hear quite often, from Republicans, is that the US has the most freedom out of any country. But there are other countries where you are free to do things that are scorned in America, like Canada and the Netherlands.


[You like those countries so much then GO THERE. Just don’t come back.]


Also, the so-called greatest country is doing more damage to the world than any other. For one, you are creating more terrorists than eliminating them, and then there is the fact that the US is the world's greatest polluter.


[Continue your litany of hate for America.]


And then there is the people. I don't mean to criticize the people HERE, but specifically the people that are not aware of Bush's evil deeds. In my country, I believe 70+ percent of us would of voted for Kerry - and this would be the case in other countries too. But America is one of the few countries in the world where Bush would've won. I believe if America had a better education system, this would help have a more...intelligent populace, shall we say?


[And I bet the DUmmies would like to re-educate Americans to vote DUmmiecrat in future elections.]


Anyway, do you people here believe America is the greatest country in the world?


[Don’t expect much of anything in the away of an affirmative response in DUmmieland.]


No. And the BFEE is ensuring that we won't have anything to be proud of for decades.


[Don’t forget about the BFEE dumping arsenic in the well water.]


Honestly, Canada to me seems as close to ideal as any country right now.


[So head north and DON’T come back.]


Not by denying people civil rights for marriage. Not denying people the right to vote. Not by stealing elections. Not by lying about war. Not by using and abusing the military. Not by brainwashing. There's just too much now going on that makes us not the best country. Sure, there's a lot that I'm grateful for being here. I think if any country should claim the greatest country award it's Canada.


[So go to Canada and have a wonderful gay wedding.]


This isn't 1890....people aren't travelling across oceans to get here. I think you are kidding yourself if you think there are alot of people who dream of coming to America. Maybe in the 1800s when many of the European countries were poor, but not anymore. The only people who come to the United States are immigrants from Mexico/Central America who are looking for a job. They only go to to the US as a last resort. They can't afford a plane ticket anywhere else, so they have to travel by land and America just happens to one of the easiest developed countries to get to via land.


[All those illegal aliens really want to move to North Korea but since the airfare is too expensive they sneak in here as a lousy second choice.]


America is one of the worst countries in the world.


[If it’s so terrible why aren’t you LEAVING?]


We've got a World Series that only we play in...


[Discrimination!]


In this country people live into their 80s, 90s and even their 100s. Our military is the most powerful in the world and as far as I can tell I have the freedom to say and do whatever I want.


[LOUSY FREEPER TROLL!!!]


I've shied away from calling myself an American the last two years or so. I'm too ashamed of the label. Now, I just call myself a New Yorker. I used to think only our corporate elites were vile, but recently I've begun wondering about our people, too. Some rightwing lurkers here might read a post like mine and have their blood boil, but they are pretty angry and hateful about life in general, anyway, and I really don't care what they think, regardless.


[On the plus side you’ve been featured in the Dummie FUnnies as a typical anti-American DUmmie.]


In fact, the New Amerika doesn't even technically belong to the Free World, that's how far we've fallen.


[Thus spaketh Dummie tom_paine. And I wonder if this is the son of Bill Moyers who runs the Tom Paine website.]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a airfare specials
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a airfare specials
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home