Friday, January 28, 2005

DUmmie FUnnies 01-28-05 ("Gore 08, Dean DNC")



As you can see in this DUmmie THREAD titled, “Gore 08, Dean DNC,” the DUmmies are intent on committing political suicide. And I say, “GO FOR IT!!!” Of course, I have a profit driven ulterior motive for hoping for the political comeback of Al Gore since it would probably mean the revival of my Al Gore At The Movies reviews. When I first started those reviews, I got complaints that Al Gore was a has-been and that I was exaggerating his absolute nuttiness. Of course this was before his “HE BETRAYED US!!!” ranting. So let us now watch as the DUmmies propose the destruction of the Democrat Party in Bolshevik Red while the commentary of your humble correspondent, wearing a GORE/DEAN button, is in the [brackets]:




Gore 08, Dean DNC. Anything less is uncivilized.



[True. Go for the SCREAM TEAM!!!]




I feel that only Dean created excitement during the primary (am I wrong? I would have preferred Kucinich, but he never got off the ground. Edwards and Clark were nice and all, but boring) and that Gore is the only Dem with a chance in 2008.




[I agree but could we make room for the Evil Elf as Veep in ’08?]




I do know that Gore does not excite me in the least.




[YOU BETRAYED HIM!!!]




Gore would be a good choice. it would be like Nixon's 68 comeback--8 years after narrowly losing to JFK



[Al Gore---tanned, rested, and WACKY!]




a non dlc Gore, with Dean as his attack dog



[YEEEEEE-AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!]




I'd rather have Dean as Gore's VP




[Sore Gore and the Dean Scream Team. LOVE IT!!!]




I think that it is time that we take Dean off the national ticket and put him to work weeding out the anti grass root folk.




[Any Democrat that shows a trace of sanity must be PURGED!!!]




I could also go with Gore-Boxer in 2008, but not Gore-Wes or Anybody-Wes or Wes-Anybody.



[Gore-Boxer ’08? I’m DROOLING at the thought!]




Sounds good ot me. Why...? Because the GOP media machine wants fresh meat so they can do their shock and awe smear campaign. With Gore it simply wont be effective.



[Could playing and replaying tape of Al Gore screeching, “HE BETRAYED US!!!” be considered a smear campaign?]




Will it play in Montana?




[Of course…..and Wyoming too.]




I could go with Al, easily. He gets better all the time.



[Absolutely. His comedy act gets better all the time.]




Unite behind GORE !!!




[You bet!]




Gore has no thermostat and Dean speaks before he thinks. Am not enthusiastic about either man in roles you suggest.




[LOUSY FREEPER TROLL!!!]




And are you saying that Gore is a liar in public settings?



[No. Just in private soirees.]




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home